Inactivity/Hiatuses

Social Pages are the major way that players communicate with each other. Let others know if you're going to be Inactive here.

Inactivity/Hiatuses

Postby twufoo » Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 am

If you're going inactive or on hiatus for a while, then let people know here.
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Re: Inactivity/Hiatuses

Postby Melissa » Fri May 03, 2013 9:12 am

OK SO. I'm gonna be gone until May 6 (we're leaving in like three hours) because I'm going up north (three hour drive, ugh) for a family reunion/grandfather's eightieth birthday party (he turned eighty in December, that's how slow this family is about anything) and might or might not have any internet access while there. I probably will be expected to socialize and shit, so yeah. Anyway.

Love to all!

woo first post
OOC Inactive
Your house
Minister of Ugly Hats
Smelly-isa

Postby Jeffrey » Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Only until May 6th???

Ugh. Could you extend it?
OOC Player
The Rectum
Pooptrigger

Postby Cy » Sat May 04, 2013 9:55 am

Okay, not really going to be on this weekend I don't think. Busy trying to get shit done for the move and the net changed over. Not sure how long that will take, but will be back as soon as I can.
OOC Inactive
The Chest
Cy-BOOBS

Postby Melissa » Tue May 07, 2013 11:32 am

Jeffrey wrote:Only until May 6th???

Ugh. Could you extend it?

you buttface T____T
OOC Inactive
Your house
Minister of Ugly Hats
Smelly-isa

Postby VeNox » Wed May 08, 2013 11:52 am

Okay, so I am crazy busy this week and next with school stuff. After the 19th I'll be all moved out of my apartment, graduated from my University and free for the summer. So until then, don't expect much of me! :)
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Postby Cy » Wed May 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Okay, got net back, still have work to do, so won't be back fully for a few more days. Love you all!
OOC Inactive
The Chest
Cy-BOOBS

Postby MD » Thu May 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Going to be out of town Fri and Sat with questionable access to internet. Should be back on Sunday! :)
OOC Inactive
UR FACE
Fardel's Bear

Postby Cy » Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

UPDATE!

First today was spent cleaning up the shit that the former tenants left in the yard so people could come and mow down the tit high grass. It's a two day job, so tomorrow will be a lot of outdoor work. [I haven't been to bed yet.] We have been adopted by my brother's best friend's family [a mom and two kids], the oldest is graduating on Wednesday, so going to that. On top of that Wednesday is the do or die day for the rest of the stuff out bro's apartment. Thursday, might be a catch up on posts and sleep day, not sure. Friday is do or die when it comes to our apartment and the graduates barbecue party. So, I'll post when I can, though will be slow until the weekend, if lucky. Then it will job hunting the next week. I hope. But will have more online time.
OOC Inactive
The Chest
Cy-BOOBS

Postby Cy » Fri May 17, 2013 12:51 pm

More moving chaos and the grad party is tonight. So sporadic weekend ahoy!
OOC Inactive
The Chest
Cy-BOOBS

Postby Steph » Tue May 21, 2013 12:48 pm

I probably won't be around for the rest of the week, I got dragged into work stuff. If you see me pop up on Skype, tell Ollie to get off my computer XD
OOC Inactive
Department of Not Wanting To
Assistant Secretary of 'Nah'

Postby MD » Tue May 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Being sent to Tampa again. I'll be scarce Wed and Thurs.
OOC Inactive
UR FACE
Fardel's Bear

Postby twufoo » Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm

my brother's in town, so i'll probably be more scarce until saturday
Twu's Twerkshop
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby MD » Fri May 31, 2013 2:21 pm

A friend of ours is getting married this weekend, and Mr MD is in the wedding, so it's gonna eat up pretty much the whole weekend. I might have some down time to post from my phone, but on the whole I'll prob be spotty until Monday

On the plus side, come Monday I'll have ALLLLL the time in the world to RP.
OOC Inactive
UR FACE
Fardel's Bear

Postby Cy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:46 pm

We are down to one computer, mine, and it's been difficult to work with. So, we will be back as soon as possible.
OOC Inactive
The Chest
Cy-BOOBS

Postby Andromeda » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 am

I want to make it clear from the very start that this is nothing against you guys. You're all amazing and wonderful and the site here is amazing! I just don't think I'm that great of a fit for the site. You guys are all really fast posters and I'm not, and while that's not really a bad thing exactly, it does give me the feeling that I'm holding things up and then sometimes I come back to having completely missed things. It kinda makes it a bit harder to really get into things when I keep feeling like I'm holding things up, and so I've come to the decision to step away from the site. You're all amazing, really! But I just can't keep up with you guys, so this is goodbye.
OOC Inactive

Postby twufoo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:04 am

Sorry to see you go, Andromeda. Thanks for giving us a heads up, and you're welcome back any time if you ever change your mind!
Twu's Twerkshop
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Steph » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Oliver is out of school for the summer so I have to adjust my work and posting schedules, I probably won't be around until I can find some sort of balance. Also, I'm going to El Paso this weekend.
OOC Inactive
Department of Not Wanting To
Assistant Secretary of 'Nah'

Postby MD » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:20 am

So I've whined about this a bit in the skype chat, but I figure I should put up a proper hiatus. Or slo-atus. My good friend is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding (and for those of you playing the home game, yes, this is the second wedding this month) and so I'm going to be spotty through the end of the weekend as we do the last minute stuffs and people come into town and all that schnitz.
OOC Inactive
UR FACE
Fardel's Bear

Postby Jeffrey » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:06 pm

I ALSO HAVE A BUSY WEEKEND

Not as busy as a wedding, but whatever. I guess I'm just not cool and well-liked and invited-to-a-part-of-weddings like Molly is.
OOC Player
The Rectum
Pooptrigger

Next

Return to Player Social Pages