• Administrator

Stefany

Stefany

Postby Stefany » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello! I am Stefany

Fun Facts
    *I loooooooooove to write. I don't care what. I love being creative, I love expressing myself, and I am open to just about ANYTHING. Well.. I think just about covers that 2% I am uncomfortable with, but even then I can usually be convinced if it is fun enough, or you poke and prod enough
    *I am a nerd. I am a proud nerd. I love everything MARVEL, not DC. Don't come to me with Batman or Superman and expect me to be all AHHH nope. I can't do it. I just.. nope I tried, it doesn't work. You want to talk Marvel, LOTR, HP, Mythology [God yes lets talk mythology] then hey I am your girl.
    *I am currently a Project Coordinator for a Computer Networking Company. I am a huge geek with technology, and am currently pursuing my associate degree in Network Systems Administration.
    *I don't watch much tv. I catch most of my stuff on Netflix or Hulu. Maybe even sometimes this app ShowBox a coworker showed me. Not much of a social life if we are being honest.
    *I am 24 years young, [I have to put that, I should not be feeling old at 24], and I live alone with no kids, no boyfriend or anything like that. Just little ole me.

RP Facts
    *I have been roleplaying for about 13 years? I think. It has been a long long time I know that much. I have done everything from Buffy to Custom AU verses.
    *The longest verses I have been in have been Wrestling which I was in for about 5 years, and then Hollywood which has been the last oh.. 3 years I believe? I am a bit rusty in the HP verse but I have never stopped reading or watching.
    *I really have no preferences when it comes to storylines. If it is intriguing I will do it. I love things that challenge me, and make me think. If my character gets hurt, or does the hurting I don't really weep over it because it is character development. Drugs, Blood, Gore, Horror, Smut. I really don't care, as long as it improves the storyline over all.
    *I don't really have a preference with length either. Sometimes I feel like writing a little, sometimes I feel like writing whole big things. I write what I am feeling, and I never expect like word matching or anything like that. That is unrealistic. Maybe you're in a different mood then me.
    *I am super friendly, so don't be afraid to approach me with any ideas, or just say 'hey your character could be HUGE help here.. lend a hand?' I will probably become a little puppy with my tail wagging. Don't take that the wrong way... Puppies are cute.. stick with the cute. You see nothing.

Ultimately... I am an open book most of the time. Here for fun. I hope to talk to you super soon!

I currently have 25 characters. 14 females, 11 males.. (Though this is subject to change....) If one of these interest you... ask and we shall get talking. (Hover for names)

Amina Akoro - Is a 29 year old Pureblood Hitwizard. She was born and raised by a werewolf expert, and excels in her job. She is caring and has extreme morals she never steps out of the line of. Including her work as a Hunter.
Spoiler: Current Storylines show
  • None

Avery Loupe - Is a 29 year old pureblood curse breaker. Single, overly adventarous and sarcastic. She has scars from when she was a child and her brother lost control in his wolf form, though she is still close to him.
  • Avery is in the Amazon searching for the origins of an ancient civilization
  • She found an artifact that has unknown werewolf origins on it, and is trying to decrypt it.

Caity MacMillen - Is a 29 year old pureblood ghost. When she was walking home from her job as a waitress she was raped and beaten to death by a famous artist and his friends. She is currently attached to a moon shaped necklace her parents gave her. She was wearing it when she died, and never took it off when she was living.
  • A past thread with her brothers moving her into her college dorm

Florence Crumble - Is a 26 year old halfblood administrative clerk. She is rude, weird, has an anger problem, and a twin. She is only really nice to her her twin brother Ezra and takes care of him even though they are adults.
  • None

Kaikara Ghannam - Is a 43 year old muggleborn assistant magical law enforcement department head. She was raised in Cairo, Egypt and came to London to help in the war. She is a veteran of both wars, and lost her husband and child to them.
  • None

Leora Howler - Is a 70 year old pureblood prisoner in Azkaban. Leora was arrested for the mass murder of adults and children alike. She escaped during a huge jailbreak at Azkaban, and managed to stay on the run with a fellow convict before she sacrificed herself so he could get away when the ministry found them.
  • None

Liliya Venediktova - is a 27 year old pureblood fugitive. Her family was murdered when she was 10, and she lost her memory. She is addicted to causing people pain, and has no conscious or emotional connections to anyone or anything.
  • Her mentor Charles has been murdered, and she is on the hunt for his killer

Moira Flannery - Is a 67 year old pureblood Wizengamot Council Member. She is the mother to many, with the secrets to match. She can sometimes come off as cold, but still has a heart for her children. If only she didn't keep so many secrets.
  • She has many secrets that her family may soon find out
  • She is trying to come to terms with the fact her son enjoys the same sex

Neve Flannery - Is a 12 year old pureblood Hogwarts Student. She is a werewolf, and the daughter to Sullivan Flannery. She is a bright and bubbly girl who is constantly moving and talking. She adores her family, and hates to see anyone upset.
  • She is currently missing with her memory altered. She was kidnapped from Hogwarts, and her memory was altered to believe her parents were dead and was experimented on because she is a werewolf.
  • In past threads she is spending time with her family at a park, her father cooking breakfast for a father/daughter day, her uncle playing before she has to go to Hogwarts, and her fathers best friend plotting about her fathers love life.

Oriana Flannery - Is a 21 halfblood Obliviator. She is the black sheep of her family as she was born from an affair her father had. She is is loyal and loving to her family, and would do anything for anyone even if she is kind of shy and awkward at times.
  • She is spending time with her current boyfriend and best friend James while she waits impatiently for her niece to be found.

Rowen Harlow - Is a 26 year old Muggleborn secretary and legal adviser. She is an extreme tomboy due to growing up with only brothers and parents who only wanted boys. She is a hard worker, and almost babysitter for her two bosses.
  • She is working a case to find the killer of a clients brother
  • She is helping her boss and friend Walter with a case on cheating

Selah Bishop - Is a 27 year old pureblood Architect for The Hollows. She is the oldest of her siblings, and probably the most calculating. She does not think with emotions normally and focuses on what is the most logical and sensible. She is the most loyal to her family and the Knights.
  • She is trying to help her sister come to terms with who she is in their family, while get a birth control potion for herself
  • In past threads she is going through her life with her father Gregor

Victoria Knight - Is a 43 year old halfblood Head of the Department of Mysteries. She is the mother of two, and extremely headstrong. She views her department employees as her children because they act that way, and she does act like their mother at times. She has also fought in both wars.
  • She is searching for answers to the disturbance at her husbands grave, and has been captured and tortured for information, unknowing her husband is in disguise and she has been interacting with him

Zoya Mikhailovna - Is a 48 year old pureblood Socialite Heiress. She is completely filthy rich, and hates anyone who is not loyal to their blood. She is a business woman, but has no problem when dispensing pain. She has a short temper, and is easy to provoke, which is not something someone wants to do normally.
  • None

Dante Miller - Is a 21 year old halfblood maintenance worker for the Ministry of Magic. He has done nothing but cause trouble his entire life until his sister died and his father committed suicide. He had to grow up and take care of the family business and his younger sibling.
  • None

Dexter King - Is a 21 year old pureblood Hitwizard Trainee. He is rude when he doesn't know someone, and doesn't trust very easily because of his past. He is a werewolf, and is very focused when he sets his mind to something.
  • He is finding out that he will be forced to wed a woman he barely knows, and that more secrets await their union
  • He has recently found out that a member of his family has survived the destruction and is now the guardian of his younger cousin

Dhaki Salem - Is a 46 year old Muggle Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corp. He is an extreme nerd loving all things Marvel, and has constant arguments with his twins over why Marvel is better than DC. He is a jokester, but he knows when he needs to be serious like when he is working.
  • None

Emerson Thorne - Is a 27 year old pureblood Intelligence gatherer for the Hollows. He is obsessed with people being paired to create genetic perfection, and enjoys finding new ways to torture people.
  • None

Fred Weasley - Is a 24 year old pureblood Ghost. He died during the battle of Hogwarts when he was crushed by a wall falling, and has since decided to be a ghost. He has hidden this from his family for 4 years, yet he still seems to be the same he was as he was alive.
  • After 4 years staying hidden as a ghost from his family, he has finally revealed himself to his twin who he believes is boring now

Henri LeBeau - Is a 32 year old pureblood Experimental Charms Committee Member. He is a compassionate and loyal man to his family and a hard worker. He puts everyone before his own needs, and goes to the end of the earth for those who need it.
  • He is learning from his wife that he is going to have another child
  • In a past thread he is helping his best friend Cara after her husband Sully kicks her out of their home

Jalaal Ta'anari - Is a 21 year old muggleborn Reporter for Witch Weekly. His parents were murdered by a wizard when he was just a child, and he was left in a ditch. He was found by Sean Cline who took him to an orphanage he ran to grow up.
  • None

Kendrick Jarvis - Is a 43 year old pureblood Senior Witch Watcher. He was born and raised in the United States to a very abusive family and fought in the wizarding wars to better life for his family.
  • None

Sean Cline - Is a 49 year old pureblood Head of Gryffindor, Professor of Transfiguration. He is a loyal and loving guy, but at the same time sarcastic, witty, and loves joking around. He has a soft spot for kids and his best friend, and spends all of his time helping others who need it.
  • He has come to realize he is probably in love with his best friend, though he won't do anything about it
  • He is helping a young girl who is a new orphan get settled

Tyrannus Cinder - Is a 25 year old pureblood Knight of Walpurgis. He is a man who enjoys watching other people in pain, and loves it even more if he is the one causing it. He is loyal to only his family and the Knights, and couldn't give two shits about anyone else. He has no guilt over any of his actions, or anything he sees happen to other people.
  • None

Yousef Athari - Is a 26 year old muggleborn Private Security Firm Owner. He is slightly awkward, but a military man at heart. He was lost after he was dishonorably discharged from the military, but spends all of his time with the team he built, and the teenager he adopted from his team.
  • He is on a mission to save a young girl who was kidnapped, with Ezekiel
  • He is on a mission to rescue a kidnapped billionaire before things go wrong, with Cosma
Last edited by Stefany on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
OOC Inactive
Department of Agriculture
Goat Inspector

Re: Stefany

Postby twufoo » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:18 pm

HEY YOU SOUND PRETTY AWESOME

AWESOME ENOUGH FOR RAINBOW TEXT

Welcome to the site! Now you must fight Steph-- Thunderdome style.
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby twufoo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:02 am

also, after our conversation in the chat:

Twu's Twerkshop
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby twufoo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:44 am

THE MINISTRY

VICTORIA KNIGHT has been ACCEPTED!

Since you're new to The Ministry, we highly recommend following these next steps to jump into the game!

1. Create an Inventory for yourself to earn little prizes for RPing.
    • Post a Plotter or RP Request for your character. If applicable, check out the Second War and First War coordination threads too!
      • If you still are looking for threads to join, try using out one of our Shops!
            • Thread Hookups
              - Lists all the threads where players have requested more characters to join in. If you start an open thread, make sure to list it here!

• Accio Thread! - A random thread generator where you roll for your prompt and your thread buddy.

• Mischief Managed! - Thread roulette where someone will match you up with a partner and write the premise for you. Be warned, your characters might find themselves in awkward situations with this one!
            • Madam Morgana's Matchmaking Marvels! - A "matchmaking" shop where you can sign up your own characters to be "set up" on dates with others, or you can set up other characters on dates for fun and prizes!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. And welcome to The Ministry!
          Twu's Twerkshop
          OOC Administrator
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
          Cedric Diggory's Pants
          Sparkledick

Postby Stefany » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:07 am

Oh dear god the goats!!! The goats make them go away!!! LOL

However yay! I am so happy to join... this gif however... is for your goats, and obviously gay batman [cough cough]

OOC Inactive
          Goat Inspector

Postby Jeffrey » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 am

HI STEFANY

I ALMOST MISSPELLED YOUR NAME EVEN AFTER TELLING MYSELF REPEATEDLY NOT TO DO SO

anyway hello there I'm Jeff

DAT MEME YOU POSTED

delightful

anyway now I'm just saying random things sorry
          OOC Player
          The Rectum
          Pooptrigger

Postby Niky » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:15 am

omg haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

welcome!

OOC Moderator
          Department of Deliciousness
          Bite Me

Postby Stefany » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:41 am

Hello!!!

@Jeffrey It is totally okay! I promise. My own family spells my name wrong. It's kind of sad actually... but I survive! Good thing my weakness isn't people spelling my name wrong, pretty sure I would die... or is it? >.>. Haha it's cool, so nice to meet you!

@Niky Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Omg thank you. Your little gif got me so hyper! You are awesome.
          OOC Inactive
          Goat Inspector

Postby Ariel » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:28 am

Hiiiiiiiiii!

Who will win Steph or Stefany?

i don't know why they're so small I'm sorry!!
          OOC Inactive

Postby Stefany » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:36 am

OMG DANCING GROOT! You are my hero now hahahaha

Hmm Steph verses Stefany now? I need to prepare..
          OOC Inactive
          Goat Inspector

Postby wednesday » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:03 am

HI!!! your job sounds so cool i bet you see all kinds of wild stuff omg! and your career is soooo neat! but like same with the 24 year old thing??? why does that feel SO old people are like doing stuff at 60 and junk like wtf its hardly anything yet??

OOC Inactive
          Fanfiction.net
          Homoerotic QA Inspector

Postby Stefany » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 am

It is pretty cool.. well except when I deal with drunk men who decide "Hey! Female security officer! I bet she wants to see my dick, lets whip it out here on the street and do a whirly bird!! Woohoo look at the dick!" That part gets old, and it's always the fuckers with deformed penis's that show it off. Like who wants to see that!?

I hope my career is good though, I can't wait to start.

Ikr? I shouldn't feel old at 24! But then my niece comes up like "What's a nintendo 64?" I just want to drop kick her over the fence with that crap. Lol I am horrible.
          OOC Inactive
          Goat Inspector

Postby Saturday » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:54 pm

O HAI

I haven't greeted you here yet

and now it's awkward bc I'm just giving you Victoria's apartment...

HERE HAVE A PUSHEEN

Satta Tracks!
          characters, threads, prompts, requests, etc...
          OOC Inactive
          Department of Delights
          Lead Unicorn

Postby Saturday » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 pm

O hai I made you a thing!

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3800#p91397
          Satta Tracks!
          characters, threads, prompts, requests, etc...
          OOC Inactive
          Department of Delights
          Lead Unicorn

Postby twufoo » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Twu's Twerkshop
          OOC Administrator
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
          Cedric Diggory's Pants
          Sparkledick

Postby Belle » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:08 pm

Choices!

ImageImage
          ImageImage
          ♥︎ [tracker] ♥︎
          OOC Moderator
          Department of Monster Smut