• Administrator

[complete] Conscience Calls

Interdepartmental memos, official forms for promotions, complaints, mail by Owl post, notes, phone calls, etc.

Re: Conscience Calls

Postby Bryony Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:37 pm

"We've touched on it, but..." she took a breath. "Elijah only shares what he wants to." She moved backwards until she found a stool so she could sit. "Josie, is there something I should know?"
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Josephine Moon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:30 am

Josie didn't like to talk about it either, but at least she had years of therapy to call on.

"Our father was pretty abusive," she said. "I won't say Elijah got the worst of it, but it was just ... different for him. He was the only son, you know? Our father expected more out of him, but he was ... this is going to sound strange, but he was sweet. When we were kids, he liked to read stories about dragons and knights and you know, he even wrote short stories. Father didn't like it, he thought it made him soft or some macho ridiculousness. He did a pretty good job setting Elijah on another path. I don't know if Elijah would ever get physical with you, I know he doesn't want to be like father." She paused and breathed deeply for a moment. "But I also know that we pick up what we were raised on, even if we don't mean to. I'm not sure what he would do if pushed. I mean, the fact that he might have altered your memories to keep you is bad enough."
Ministry of Magic
On-Site St. Mungo's Clinic
Welcome Witch
BIRTHDAY
26/ 5/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 am

“Maybe it wasn’t him,” she excused, no hiding the fear and emotion in her voice.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Josephine Moon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm

"Maybe," Josie agreed, but she didn't sound convinced. "Listen ... please call me if you need anything, okay? If Elijah didn't do this, then someone else did, and that could be just as dangerous." And extremely unlikely.
Ministry of Magic
Welcome Witch
BIRTHDAY
26/ 5/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:43 pm

“I will. I promise. Thank you, Josie. And...” she sounded drained, but tried to sound happy. “I’ll talk to you soon.”
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Josephine Moon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:04 pm

"Yes, keep in touch, okay? Anything you need, I'm here." She was feeling the urge to go and hug her babies after all of this. "Take care, sweetie."
Ministry of Magic
Welcome Witch
BIRTHDAY
26/ 5/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:24 pm

“You too, Josie,” she said and when she hung up the phone it only took a few moments for the tears to start anew.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox