• Administrator

[complete] Like whoa

Interdepartmental memos, official forms for promotions, complaints, mail by Owl post, notes, phone calls, etc.

[complete] Like whoa

Postby Maya Gravel » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:00 am

An interdepartmental memo zoomed into Rasmus' office and landed on his desk.

INTERDEPARTMENTAL MEMO

TO: Larry Hotter
DATE: Sep 26, 2000
RE: coffee or something? <333

Hi Larry! I don't know if you remember me, but it's me! Maya! I removed shrapnel from your buttocks last week? And we talked about that scar on your forehead and how you should keep it forever because it's all sexy and manly and turns the ladies on like whoa?

God! I never do this! But I was wondering if you might be free for coffee later? I'd love to catch up and, um, see how your injury is doing. :3

Well, ttyl! <33333
Ministry of Magic
On-Site St. Mungo's Clinic
Mediwitch
BIRTHDAY
13/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 3"
PLAYER | twufoo

Re: Like whoa

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:43 am

Ras had been trying to work on some paperwork while drinking some tea, and was a bit incensed another piece of paper seemed it would be hilarious to land on his desk. With a roll of his eyes, he took a sip of the drink and proceeded to read over the lovely memo and hey, it was hilarious! A wonderful spit take occurred, tea now sprayed over the floor (because he avoided the paperwork) while he stared at the memo. This was just... beautiful and it wasn't even meant for him. Pressing his lips tightly together to keep himself from simply dying from the laughter, he stumbled from his chair and made his way over to the door to open it up and peek out, grabbing the first intern to walk by.

"Hey, I need you to go find Mr. Larry Hotter for me, over in Law Enforcement. Tell him-" A snort here; he's trying so hard to keep the laughter in. "Tell him it's of the utmost importance." The poor, confused intern could only nod and wander away to find the man... while Ras read this memo again.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Accidents and Catastrophes
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 pm

About fifteen minutes later, Larry strode through the DMAC offices, his masculine mien and charm-your-pants-off grin leaving girls and gays and would-go-gay-fors alike all aflutter with giggles in his wake. He popped into Rasmus' office, all charm and swag, and arched a perfectly manly brow at him. "You wanted to see me, sir?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:48 pm

Ras had managed to get himself back over to the desk, calmed down, and gone back to drinking the cup of tea that he nearly spilled in his great mirth. This meant that when Larry did pop into Rasmus' office, he was the picture of nonchalance, reading over the memo once more... which he might be hiding with a file. "Yes, I did." There was a momentary pause in which he took another sip of the tea then gestured vaguely in Larry's direction, apparently quite engrossed in the file he was reading over that he was not actually reading over. "So, how's your bum?" Perfect poker face in place, he was going to give nothing away until it came to be too much and he could not stop himself from laughing.

Which never took long.
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Larry grinned sheepishly and spread his hands as he chuckled. "Look, you're the third person who's mentioned this to me all week, and I assure you that that Hotter/Potter story circulating the office is purely fanfiction. It. Never. Happened," he insisted. Blinked. And tacked on another thought. "And even if it did! The arrangement would've been far more... um... equitable than what they wrote. So, my bum's fine! Thank you."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:01 am

Ras had to actually take a break from being cool and nonchalant to stare at Larry for a moment. He slowly arched a brow at the man and managed to hold that all of two seconds before he burst into fits of laughter. "Herregud, that was the best damn thing I've heard in a long time! Are you serious, there's a story going around with you and Mr. Potter? Tack herre för att låta dessa saker att hända mig." He only seemed to laugh harder when Larry's second thought finally registered, dropping his head into his hands.

A few moments later, he blindly reached out for the memo from Ms. Gravel and held it out for Larry, peeking through his fingers. "Honestly, you should be careful how much you give away there. I honestly had no idea these sorts of stories were circulating, clearly I need to speak with more people." Well, he had managed to get the laughter under control though he was wiping some tears of mirth from his eyes. "That memo there is why I asked... bra herre, that was just an absolutely beautiful moment. Why do I never have a Pensieve when I need one?"
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Larry was laughing along with him, with a devilish grin that dimpled his cheeks. He took the memo from Rasmus and skimmed it as he listened. When he finished reading it, his brows lifted as he realized Rasmus' original meaning.

"Oh, that!" he laughed with good cheer, "Well, my bum's just fine from that too! Though it looks like I might get another lightning bolt shaped scar from that. Here, take a look." And, perhaps carried away from all the laughing earlier or perhaps because he was so inured to being suddenly naked in the office, Larry turned around and pulled down his pants on one side, showing Rasmus a peek of a single, firm yet juicy cheek with a little red scar forming over it. "See?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:00 am

Like whoah, indeed... it was not every day that someone decided to come into Ras' office and show off their bum to him. If that was happening everyday, he very much doubted he would be able to get a single thing done. Well... in certain cases, anyway. Others, he would just arch an brow and state the person should really be getting back to work. It simply depended on which of the sexes approached him like that more often.

However, instead of dwelling on that, Ras decided it would be in good sport to go back his casual nonchalance to handle this particular situation. He finished off his tea and nodded in response. "I'm not sure how I couldn't see that considering you are flashing me part of your bum." Then he took a moment to notice that yes, apparently this injury was going to cause a lightning bolt scar before he realized a possibility. "... seriously, if Mr. Potter comes in here later and reveals the same thing to me, no one is going to see me alive again. My own laughter would have killed me." He grinned and shook his head, still highly amused by this situation.
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 am

"Well, you could be nearsighted!" Covering up his bum again, Larry laughed as he turned around to face Rasmus. "Oh my glob, if Harry has a lightning bolt on his bum then I don't think I'll ever get these boyfriends rumors to stop unless Draco Malfoy gets one too. The Drarry fans here are pretty insane too."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Ras attempted to gesture accusingly at Larry, but the effect was ruined by the large grin stretching his lips. "Hey, I may be forty-two, but that isn't that old! My sight is totally perfect, thank you very much." He once again attempted to scoff but ended up chuckling instead, shaking his head in amusement.

Then, Rasmus did not even bother covering up his laugh, leaning back in his seat. "There are definitely worse rumors that could be circling about you... I do agree to the crazy Drary fans thing though. It can get a bit manic with them around." He paused, blinked a few times, then gave Larry a bit of a shrewd look. "While you have these totally fun and exciting Larry/Harry rumors revolving around you, do I get anything fun? Are there any rumors involving me? If there aren't... there should be. I want to know how close someone gets to the truth."
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Canting his head in thought, Larry rubbed a hand along his chiseled jaw. "Hmm... well, I did hear a funny one about you a while ago--that you used to be black? You know, sort of like Michael Jackson?" He laughed and spread his hands, "It sounds crazy, but there was a 'before' picture and everything!"

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 am

That one certainly gave him pause. Ras was expecting something along the lines of having bedded three-fourths of England... or was a complete newb to the idea of dating. He snorted in amusement and shook his head. "Well, I can assure you that I was never black. I'm pretty sure I've always been pale enough to burn up in the sun after two minutes. Not sure about this 'before picture' though. Clearly, it was just a very handsome black man."
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:23 am

He canted his head with a lift of his brows. "He did have quite striking bone structure."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Ras grinned and leaned back in his seat, using his arms to cushion his head. "And there you have it. But seriously, if he looked enough like me that you all bought it, then clearly a very attractive man. That is my take on the scenario." Ras had... always been quite vain, and he was not about to stop now.
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 am

"You're a confident one!" Larry remarked, his head tilting back in a little goodnatured laugh. Snapping the memo in his hand, he smoothly segued, "Well, thanks for calling me in and getting this to me, though I should probably be getting back to work about now."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:51 am

He grinned and gave a light-hearted shrug. "Hey, if I'm not confident in myself, how can I ever be confident in anything?" Ras looked over at one of the stacks of paperwork and very nearly sighed. Nearly. "Yeah, I suppose you getting back to work now would be the best idea. Probably the same with me. Sådant är livet för den smarta och vackra." Just meant he had to write more...
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:52 am

Larry flashed his winning grin at Rasmus and gave him a little two fingered salute as he turned to head out. "See you, then."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rasmus Fritjof » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 am

He gave a bit of an absent wave in response, already trying to focus on the paperwork still littering his desk. "Yes, see you later... try not to get anything else stuck in your bum."
Ministry of Magic
Department Head
BIRTHDAY
14/10/1957
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Larry Hotter » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:28 am

"Will do, sir," he grinned and headed out.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo