• Administrator

The Warlock's gumshoe

Level Two: Department of Magical Law Enforcement, including the Improper Use of Magic Office, Auror Headquarters and Wizengamot Administration Services. Also contains a magical firing range and a dueling & magical combat simulation room.

The Wizengamot court, is located on level ten.

The Warlock's gumshoe

Postby Fabian Wentworth » Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Fabian paced back and forth outside the court room, arms crossed over his chest. It felt like he was awaiting his own damn trail, when really he was only here to meet Eudora. She had some questions about security upgrades, and probably some less savoury enquiries about his coworkers. Not that he cared. They're working relationship was an odd one at best. Professional? Of course. Invasive of other peoples business? Slightly. Gossip wasn't particularly something Fabian sought after, but he knew it would get him everywhere with the head warlock. Having friends in high places was important. Very important.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
4/ 4/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Morgan

Re: The Warlock's gumshoe

Postby Eudora Shaw » Mon May 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Dora inhaled deeply as she caressed the back of the tall witness chair and gazed around the smallest of the courtrooms used by the Wizengamot. This courtroom was reserved for small scale hearings, broom traffic violations, minor violations of the International Statute of Secrecy, and the odd theft. Perhaps most infamously it had been used to sentence muggleborns to Azkaban during the Second Wizarding War. She had chosen this particular courtroom because of how rarely it was used.

Sensing a presence just outside the door to the courtroom she beckoned toward it and it swung inward.

"Mr. Wentworth," she smiled coolly, turning to greet him, "How good of you to join me, I trust you received my memo about the need for a security assessment?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot
BIRTHDAY
26/ 4/1937
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Snowball

Re: The Warlock's gumshoe

Postby Fabian Wentworth » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:00 pm

The courtroom door opened, causing Fabian to spin and face it, hand on wand. He didn’t know why he was so jumpy, this area of the Ministry just made him uneasy. This particular courtroom more so than others, what with its unsavoury use during the war. Eudora’s calm voice drifted through the door, settling his nerves.

“I did.” Fabian nodded, stepping through the doorway. “Although I'm not sure why you picked this court room." It wasn't used as much as the others.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
4/ 4/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Morgan