• Administrator

[complete] The Party Don't Start

Level Seven: Department of Magical Games and Sports, incorporating the British and Irish Quidditch League Headquarters, Official Gobstones Club and Ludicrous Patents Office. The Division of Magical Education, including the Wizarding Examinations Authority

[complete] The Party Don't Start

Postby Tony Sanders » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 am

Tony seriously couldn’t believe that he was late again for work. It wasn’t his fault that he had a one night stand with a muggle. Okay, he should not have gone to her flat after the intense drinking session the both of them endured at the pub. Tony was also slightly annoyed with his so-called, ‘muggle friend’ she said that her flatmate wouldn’t show up and they had the place to themselves. However, that was not the case as the flatmate showed up.

Tony was very annoyed at himself as he rushed to work. He could have used the floo network or apparite; however, he decided to actually use is feet and just walk to work. He had never experience the first entrance. Well, the restroom part of the entrance, so he decided to do that. Once all was finished and he was in the entrance area of the Ministry, he headed to his work station at the Magical Sports and Games department wondering what exciting adventure he was going to have in the world of internship today.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
Intern
BIRTHDAY
31/10/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | Starbuck

Re: The Party Don't Start

Postby Jack Greengrass » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 am

Jack popped his head around the corner to Tony's desk. "You're late." His face was a careful mast, not angry, not teasing. Just stating a fact.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
British Quidditch League Member
BIRTHDAY
7/ 7/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | MD

Postby Tony Sanders » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:31 am

Tony had hoped that no one would have noticed that he was late; however, that was not the case. He had been caught by Jack Greengrass. Oh how stupid Tony had felt. He should have used his magical abilities to get here on time. However, he was just being a stubborn American. That was how American wizards were at times or that was how Tony felt around some British wizards.

The intern sighed, “Yeah I am late” he admitted as he sat at his desk leaning forward. “So what is the punishment?” he asked at least he was being honest that he had been late. Oh well, if Jack wanted to the truth about why he was late. He would tell him, but as of right now Tony was just admitting that he was late and was ready for whatever the punishment was going to be.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
Intern
BIRTHDAY
31/10/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | Starbuck

Postby Jack Greengrass » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 am

Jack couldn't keep up the act and laughed, body relaxing as he leaned against the cubicle wall. "Mate, I'm just messing with you. It's cool. No one noticed. I only noticed because I was on my way back from the loo."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
British Quidditch League Member
BIRTHDAY
7/ 7/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | MD

Postby MD » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:45 am

The continued chatting for a few more minutes they went their separate ways to get to work.
OOC Inactive
UR FACE
Fardel's Bear

Return to Dept of Magical Games & Sports/Div of Magical Education