• Administrator

[complete] Unprofessional Behaviour

Level Seven: Department of Magical Games and Sports, incorporating the British and Irish Quidditch League Headquarters, Official Gobstones Club and Ludicrous Patents Office. The Division of Magical Education, including the Wizarding Examinations Authority

Re: Unprofessional Behaviour

Postby Max Audley » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 am

He hit his wand against his opposite palm a few times like it was the wand's fault, and it sparked dangerously close to her face. "Relashio," he tried, without a moment for her to react to that.

With an alarming, squishy, sucking noise, her cheek slooooooowly detached from his abs, leaving her skin reddened and sore. "Phew," he laughed. "Sorry about that. I thought this was Ethel Switchbroom's desk. Er...don't suppose you know where that might be, do you?"
Ministry of Magic
Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
Werewolf Capture Unit Member
BIRTHDAY
30/ 6/1974
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Ophelia Kershaw » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:59 am

Ophelia couldn't have been more relieved. She wasn't stuck to a stranger's ripped body. She quickly scrambled to her feet. With her hand she was rubbing her cheek.

"Ethel who?? No this is my first day... I have no clue." She looked around. But she really didn't have a clue, so that was rather useless.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Education
O.W.L Examiner
BIRTHDAY
8/ 3/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Eleonore

Postby Max Audley » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:48 pm

"Oh, really?" he said brightly. "Welcome to the Ministry!" As if he hadn't just made her first day an actual living hell.

Now freed, Max grabbed his discarded outfit pieces and quickly redressed. "I better go and find the real Ethel Switchbroom before my boss comes looking for me," he said apologetically. "It was nice meeting you...um, sort of."

Totally without tact, he beamed, waved, and left, stopping only to autograph a polaroid one of Ophelia's coworkers had taken of them in a distinctly compromising position. Naturally, that would be in the next employee newsletter.
Ministry of Magic
Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
Werewolf Capture Unit Member
BIRTHDAY
30/ 6/1974
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11"
PLAYER | Belle