• Administrator

[complete] Depositions

Level Five: Department of International Magical Co-operation, incorporating the International Magical Trading Standards Body, the International Magical Office of Law and the International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats.

Re: Depositions

Postby Jack Reddoch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 pm

He doubted he would take that recommendation. A solicitor recommended by Elijah would probably not work as hard to sue for custody. Nepotism was alive and well. “I would appreciate that.” Jack said formally.

A beat later, he signed his name in neat, purposeful handwriting.
Knockturn Alley
Azkabang Prison
VIW Host
BIRTHDAY
1/12/1949
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5' 10"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Elijah Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 pm

"All right," Elijah said, a folder appearing to sweep up the signed forms. "I usually start cases like this with a private investigator, just to see what we can dig up on..." here he glanced at his notes, as if he didn't recall the name. "...Angela. Just anything that might be helpful. Then I'll formulate a strategy, at which point we can meet again to discuss it and make sure you're on board."
Ministry of Magic
International Magical Cooperation
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Jack Reddoch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Jack listened and nodded. “Lovely.” He said, giving his consent to the plan. “And I already know your private investigators are thorough, so that gives me confidence.” His words were casual with only a hint of bitchiness.
Knockturn Alley
Azkabang Prison
VIW Host
BIRTHDAY
1/12/1949
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5' 10"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Elijah Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Elijah's eyes narrowed slightly, but if he suspected that Jack was onto him, he didn't otherwise show it.

"All right then," he said, standing up and offering his hand (despite how badly he didn't want to). "I'll send an owl when I'm ready to talk about a more specific strategy and file papers."
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Jack Reddoch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Jack studied him a moment before standing and moving to shake hands. It was possible that the Rowle had also forgotten their time in Azkabang. It was also possible that he had a masterful poker face.

“Thank you, Mr. Rowle.” His surprisingly rough hand gripped the other man’s. “I’ll see you soon.” He was relieved to let go and to get out of the office. His hunt for information Now felt like it could begin.
Knockturn Alley
Azkabang Prison
VIW Host
BIRTHDAY
1/12/1949
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5' 10"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Elijah Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Elijah watched Jack go before falling back into his chair and letting out a breath he hadn't noticed he was holding. What did the other man know? For a brief moment he considered taking Bryony and relocating to another continent permanently, but the scope of his ambition wouldn't allow it. He was so close to achieving his goals, he couldn't see just giving them up. No, there had to be another way, and maybe being Jack's lawyer would give him the time to find it.

But first, he was going to need to deal with Angela.
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky