• Administrator

[complete] Just ignore me~

Level Five: Department of International Magical Co-operation, incorporating the International Magical Trading Standards Body, the International Magical Office of Law and the International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats.

Re: Just ignore me~

Postby Alin Drago » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:22 am

Well, he certainly did not slap Rupert's hand away or glare at him or... well... react in anyway that could be construed as negative. Alin did, however, seem to be on the verge of crying, but that was due to the memories that had been drudged up.

"It... it is all right. Just... please... please do not ask me questions about my past. There are so many things I would rather leave back there." He took a second to run a finger over his lip the cringed a bit when it pulled the cut flesh. "A-and thank you... for getting the blood, I mean. I would have been more upset if it stained my dress. This one probably took the longest to make... and everyone would notice."

Then again, Alin was convinced everyone would notice any slight imperfection he might have, so the idea of the blood staining anything just made him feel worse.
Ministry of Magic
International Magical Cooperation
Senior Linguist
BIRTHDAY
20/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
4'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Rupert Sterling » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Rupert nodded quickly like a child being scolded. "I won't. I promise." He tried to assure Alin. He dabbed gently at the blood, up to Alin's lip before removing the tissue and tossing it into the rubbish bin. He held another tissue out to Alin, this time for him to take.

"It is a lovely dress. You made that?" He looked the dress over, but snapped his mouth shut before he could ask anything else.
Ministry of Magic
Administration
Junior Assistant to the Minister for Magic
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Steph

Postby Alin Drago » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Alin took the proffered tissue but just sort of held it. It was essentially just something of a reminder to keep himself from crying, knowing doing so would only make himself feel worse.

"Yes, I make all my clothing. This one just happened to take the longest since it is one of my more intricately detailed ones. It is the one I like most." Maybe not something he had to add in there, but it just felt something something he could say that would be left totally innocent. It would lead to no other terrible questions about himself.
Ministry of Magic
Senior Linguist
BIRTHDAY
20/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
4'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Rupert Sterling » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 pm

"I think the one with the poofy bottom is nice. " Rupert tried to offer helpfully, he knew little about women's fashion, or any fashion at all if Janice Randall had anything to say about it, but her opinion didn't matter anyway, so whatever. He dressed well, but obviously his style was nothing like Alin's so his opinion and vague descriptions probably didn't validate his opinion either.
Ministry of Magic
Administration
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Steph

Postby Alin Drago » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 am

He blinked a few times then smiled, though he was trying not to giggle. No reason to make the poor guy think Alin was mocking him, because he legitimately wasn't. "You do not have much knowledge on women's fashion, do you? Still, it is some form a compliment and I tend to appreciate clumsy compliments more." Now he giggled, thinking it was safer after having said that.

"And besides, you cannot be too terrible with fashion - you are not dressed like some plebeian twat who got dressed in the dark. You look quite nice, actually."
Ministry of Magic
Senior Linguist
BIRTHDAY
20/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
4'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Rupert Sterling » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 pm

"Thank you." He offered Alin a lopsided grin, "I get men's fashion, women's fashion is much more complex than I would like. Good job pulling it off."

He fiddled with the tissue packet in his hand, not knowing what to say next. Should he leave? Apologize for before?? No, best not bring that up again.
Ministry of Magic
Administration
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Steph

Postby Alin Drago » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 pm

The answering smile from him was quite warm - really, it was easy to get Alin to like you with compliments. And what happened wasn't the worst thing to have ever happened in his life. Far from it.

He moved some hair back behind his ear and looked down at the forms he was given prior to this. "You do not have to stay any longer, you look uncomfortable. I shall be fine here, doing this paperwork you brought me, all on my lonesome."
Ministry of Magic
Senior Linguist
BIRTHDAY
20/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
4'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Rupert Sterling » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:19 am

"I'm just terrible at small talk." He admitted, looking around the department again. "If I stayed I'd probably pry more... but I appreciate your help, and I owe you one."
Ministry of Magic
Administration
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Steph

Postby Alin Drago » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 am

He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I only really minded the prying into my past. Or the parts I never share, anyway. But, I do not want you to stay if it makes you uncomfortable." Alin just looked over the first page of the paperwork, pink quill already in hand to start working.
Ministry of Magic
Senior Linguist
BIRTHDAY
20/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
4'9"
PLAYER | Sock

Postby Rupert Sterling » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 pm

"Well, I appreciate your hard work." He offered hoping he hadn't offended Alin.

Rupert extended his arm and was about to give Alin a quick jab to the arm like he did with the guys in Administration but thought better of it. Not knowing what to do with his arm now, and cause he lacked the better judgement that said "retract and retreat" he pat Alin on the head. When the realization of what he had done hit him, he blushed furiously and practically ran away to the lift.
Ministry of Magic
Administration
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Steph

Postby Alin Drago » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 am

He was going to respond, then Rupert decided to pat him on the head. Now, normally, he would get upset because how dare you mess up his perfect hair (sure, he just woke up with perfect hair because he was always beautiful, but still!). But not only did he... well... not get upset, but he didn't even get a chance to tell Rupert that since the man just bolted. He did manage to call out "They will get done soon" as Rupert disappeared.
Ministry of Magic
Senior Linguist
BIRTHDAY
20/ 9/1976
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
4'9"
PLAYER | Sock