• Administrator

I'm not cute...[[OPEN]]

Level Five: Department of International Magical Co-operation, incorporating the International Magical Trading Standards Body, the International Magical Office of Law and the International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats.

I'm not cute...[[OPEN]]

Postby Tito Drago » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Tito had to get a quick bite to eat and then straight back to work on this document. It was in a language he knew thankfully but it was also at least ten pages long. Eating while translating meant he was distracted. Distracted meant he didn't take note of the prank that was pulled on him. Ha ha ha very funny. Tito had been writing then he found himself on his desk about half the size of his chopstick. Standing on his desk he crossed his arms and sighed deeply. He had work to do and he couldn't even write right now.

He started to mutter in a mix of Mandarin and English in a small tiny rage.

This thread was brought to you by the Accio Thread Quest!
Ministry of Magic
International Magical Cooperation
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash

Re: I'm not cute...[[OPEN]]

Postby Evelyn Alford » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 pm

"Helloo?" Evelyn looked around the corner, clutching a stack of reports in one of her hands. The department had required all of the obliviators to prepare a report of all their cases during the past year, and it so happened that this time, the reports were being sent to Ministries in other countries. Some international exchange program or whatever. And it was on the obliviators themselves to translate their reports and turn them in along with the English versions. A bloody pain in the arse, and one that made Evelyn a very unhappy and harried young woman.

And so, Evelyn had taken advantage of her lunch break (which broke her heart dearly, but a steady income came before one meal), to traipse down to the Dept of IMC in search of some kind soul who could translate her reports. She hadn't taken into factor that it was everyone's lunch break right now, and so the linguist offices were as good as empty. She tiptoed through the eerie silence, peeking around corners and cubicles in search of a kind soul.

But what was that? Some sort of... buzzing. Coming from the cubicle next to her. Evelyn blanched. What if it was a bug? Some sort of illegal pet? Ugh! Drawing her wand, she carefully peeked over the divider.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Accidents and Catastrophes
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
2/ 8/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'6"
PLAYER | Cadice

Postby Tito Drago » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:10 am

Tito couldn't even get close to working on this document right now. The pen he was using (yes pen, it flowed better to him) was not even usable at this point. It was the same height as him. He would have to dance with the pen to get it to write out what he wanted. There was nothing graceful about my dance with a pen at this point. And he wasn't going to get his shoes dirty just to write this out. No. He knew what it said but he wasn't going to write it out with his shoes if he could avoid it.

So he roamed his desk and fixed all he could to be neat before sitting down on the document still muttering things. That was when he saw someone peeking over the divider. He looked perfect even as small as he was so he wasn't worried. He was just about five inches tall. "Can I help you?" Was that...his voice? It was so high now. No. This was not happening.
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash

Postby Evelyn Alford » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 pm

"Are you... some sort of fairy?" Evelyn whispered. A translation fairy?
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
2/ 8/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'6"
PLAYER | Cadice

Postby Tito Drago » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Tito blink. "No. That's absurd. I got shrunk." A fairy? He didn't have wings. Fairies had wings. At least last time he read they had wings. Or did in Japan at least.
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash

Postby Evelyn Alford » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

"...Is that some sort of linguist thing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Maybe you could translate better if you were that much closer to the paper?
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
2/ 8/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'6"
PLAYER | Cadice

Postby Tito Drago » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:27 pm

"Shén, shì měi gèrén dōu fēngle ma?" He muttered in mandarin. He took in a deep breath before looking at her. "No. Some idiot pulled a prank on me, again."
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash

Postby Evelyn Alford » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:40 pm

"Aww, I'm sorry that happened to you." Somehow she had come around the cubicle divider and was now standing before him, her face all scrunched up like she was talking to a baby. She had to admit, she'd never met this guy before but he was quite adorable as a little fairy-dwarf-thing. Like a pocket pet! She tilted her head and appraised him.
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
2/ 8/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'6"
PLAYER | Cadice

Postby Tito Drago » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 am

Tito shrugged a little. Then came the face and he knew what she was thinking. Tito was already a little annoyed that someone had played a prank on him again. Same week. He wasn't having this. So sorry Evelyn it isn't you he is annoyed at. "I am a grown man, please do not talk to me like a baby." That was not something he wanted here. "Can I help you once this potion wears off or something?"
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash

Postby Evelyn Alford » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:37 pm

"Oh!" How had he known what she was thinking about? Evelyn smiled sheepishly. "Er, I was wondering if you could translate these for me." She waved her stack of reports. The movement caused a paper to fall out and blow towards Tito.
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
2/ 8/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'6"
PLAYER | Cadice

Postby Tito Drago » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Tito saw the paper coming at him and did his best to avoid it. However he wasn't fast enough an ended up ridding this piece of paper right across his desk and into his drink he had since this morning. Thankfully he just ran into it and it didn't spill more than a drop or two of water. Blinking a few times he looked back at her. "Yes I can translate them. Also, that was terrifying and I don't' want to do it it again."
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash

Postby Evelyn Alford » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:55 am

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" she pulled out the paper from under Tito in an effort to make things better. "Do you want me to try a hand at turning you back? I'm not an AMR member, but I am an obliviator and I might be able to help..."
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
2/ 8/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'6"
PLAYER | Cadice

Postby Tito Drago » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Tito didn't mind the paper being taken. No it was nice. "Sure why not? Might as well give it a shot. Just try not to obliviate me please." He really didn't want that, can you blame him?
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
6/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Ash