• Administrator

Tongue Twister

Level Five: Department of International Magical Co-operation, incorporating the International Magical Trading Standards Body, the International Magical Office of Law and the International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats.

Tongue Twister

Postby Cob Corrigan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Cob shuffled down the hallway. It was a slow progression, and a stubborn one, because he absolutely refused to use the cane the mediwitches had suggested. Oh his ankle has healed thanks to their ministrations, but it was still weak and tender, and so it made for slow going. The old goat of course muttered and cursed much of his ponderous pace... it made him look old, and he certainly didn't feel old!

But then again, he was in somewhat of a foul mood. It was the beard, it hadn't fully cube back in yet, not since being singed off in the dastardly trial gone amuck. He still hadn't managed to corner Shacklebolt... but when he did... the Minister was going to get an earful.

He was hoping that his visit to the fifth floor might turn his mood around. That was until he failed to find Auldwin.

The old curmudgeon frown. He stood in the middle of the main corridor that shot through the Department of International Magical Cooperation, looking suitably annoyed in a garish waistcoat. It looked like it might have been made from the same fabric as a chesterfield. His purple Wizengamot robes were draped over an arm, and his formal hat no where to be seen because well, feck the hat. Cob hated the hat.

"Auldwin y'old coot! Wher'y'a hiding?!" Cob shouted gruffly.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Wizengamot Council Member
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | jehboi

Re: Tongue Twister

Postby Carmen Castile » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Carmen yawned as she listened to the soft voice of a wizard droning on in Kurdish. The lack of color and emotion in his voice was making the witch incredibly drowsy. If it hadn't been for the subtle movement of the hand that contained her wand she surely would have nodded off. She might have gotten away with it too for she was currently the only person in the office. Everyone had left already for lunch already but she hung back to complete the project.

The witch's ears twitched as a noise other than the Kurdish wizard's voice sounded. Carmen flicked her wrist pausing both the memory and the quill to have a better listen. She rolled her eyes at the demanding tone of voice. The person sounded lost as who they were seeking was not part of the department. Somewhat annoyed to be interrupted, Carmen rose from her desk with an audible sigh.

Peering out the door of her office, Carmen's eyes fixed themselves upon a dapper old wizard with Wizengamot robes slung over his arm. "Good afternoon, sir." she addressed him as she stepped out from her office entirely. The form-fitting, teal colored robes Carmen wore accompanied by her ruby-tipped waves only added to her vivid character. "Is there something I might help you with?" she asked, her accent heavy and a polite smile tugging at the corner's of her lips.
Ministry of Magic
International Magical Cooperation
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
13/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'3"
PLAYER | CQ

Postby Cob Corrigan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:40 pm

The first thing Cob thought to say when offered assistance was a rough retort. Something rude and sufficiently harsh that the peppy helper would no doubt break down into tears. He would have said it to, only his eyes were faster than his tongue; they zipped up and down the helpful young woman whose attractiveness sapped much of his pent up piss and vinegar.

The second thing to cross the old goat's mind was equally inappropriate. But the brightly robed red head did ask him if she could help with anything... and he really could use a good knob polishing after the trials and tribulations he had recently survived. Cob broke out in a Santa-class smile. Not salacious at all, despite the images dancing around in his head. He absently wondered if the cuffs matched the collar?

"Yea. You can -not- call me sir. Call me Cob..." he began, smile sliding into a grin, "...an' I'm looking for Auldwin. But he's na in his office. D'ye know where they've put th'old coot?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | jehboi

Postby Carmen Castile » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:35 pm

His lustful gaze had been lost on her and the witch approached the male without hesitation. Carmen's smile broadened only to follow with a chuckle as the wizard insisted upon the disuse of sir. "Well then, Cob, that is 'Auldwin' is not a name I come across all too often. However, it is my understanding that the wizard retired around 20 or so years ago," she explained.

She frowned, knowing her words would be somewhat of a setback. "Were you looking to visit with him or perhaps have something translated?" she asked, her tone hopeful. The least she could do was offer her own services if it staved off his disappointment. Carmen offered him a gentle smile in hopes of reassuring him.
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
13/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'3"
PLAYER | CQ

Postby Cob Corrigan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:16 pm

"Don' be daft" Cob started, scrunching up his face all sourpussed, "...Auldwin is younger than me, he can' be retired"

The old wizard almost made a show of looking past the young witch, eyes peering into the empty offices at though Auldwin were hiding somewhere.

"Well ain' that a lump of Merlin' shite?" was his resigned response at accepting that his apparent acquaintance on the 5th floor had long since departed.

That brought his attention back to the lovely lady. She was certainly more to look at than Auldwin. He pondered what she might be wearing under her robes, and what beneath that while two fingers twisted a few strands of his beard together. His poor pathetic beard - he felt almost naked, and would continue to until it filled out once again.

"Are ye a tongue twister liked Auldwin? If so, maybe ye can help. And wha do I call ye?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | jehboi

Postby Carmen Castile » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:41 pm

"You're welcome to continue your investigation..." she frowned, gesturing to the rest of the corridor. It was normal for the elderly wizards not to believe her, a young Spanish witch, whose accent must have been off putting. Carmen was used to the being made out to be inferior, though it only made her work that much harder.

Carmen nodded, "Yes, I am a Linguist," she assured him, again willing to assist him with whatever he needed. "Carmen." she added with a sweet smile. If there was one thing she knew worked above all else, it was her ability to kill with kindness.
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
13/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'3"
PLAYER | CQ

Postby Cob Corrigan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:59 pm

The pretty little thing didn't need to kill the old goat with kindness, she was attractive enough that most of his surly nature had died the moment his eyes settled on her chest face. Still, he did have a reputation to uphold as a grumpity old wizard and so for the sake of appearances he didn't quite erase the sour expression from his face.

Cob stroked his beard and thought. Or pretended to think about her offer for help. Really he was just thinking about what her tits looked liked. Given her age and build he was betting on palm-sized and perky. That melted away his gruff mask until he finally huffed.

"Ya see, I have this letter. From a witch I know, but she insists on writing the blasted things in her own gibberish tongue"

Cob produced several folded pieces of paper filled with near rows of characters. It looked like Chinese perhaps?
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | jehboi

Postby Carmen Castile » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Carmen's smile slowly faded as she waited for Cobb to agree to her offer of assistance. She chewed her lower lip impatiently, not convinced he trusted her seeing as he still wore a look of petulance. She was about to open her mouth again when Cobb finally agreed.

"Easy." she grinned, "Follow me. It shouldn't take more than couple of minutes." Carmen waved him along and invited him into her office. She closed the door behind them so they would not be interrupted and politely offered him a chair. Once settled herself, Carmen unfolded the paper and smoothed it before.

One look at the note and and Carmen's cheeks turned a shade similar to that of her hair. "Cobb, sir, are you certain this is the correct letter?" She had only just glanced at the middle and understood the characters to mean something along the lines of 'tossing one's salad.'
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
13/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'3"
PLAYER | CQ

Postby Cob Corrigan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:19 am

Cob settled himself into the offered chair; he wouldn't normally have taken the seat, because looming above a pretty bird often led to interesting views... but damnit his ankle was sore. He'd have to speak with the blasted mediwitch who had allegedly fixed it.

Still, he didn't take to the chair stiffly. If ever there was a way to make chair sitting lazy, Cob did a remarkable job. Only his repose didn't last long. No sooner did he sit down, then his tongue twister de jour turned a bright pink and questioned his request.

Cob stood up with a frown. He stood behind the seat linguist, peering over her at the spread paper.

"Aye... see here" he reached over Carmen, forearm brushing across her should as he pointed to a flourishing signature on the page, "thas her mark, so yes. T'is the right letter. Why? What does it say?"

Of course from the heat colouring her cheeks, and knowing his randy penpal like he did, Cob had a good idea. But now he wanted to here it from the fiery-haired witch's pretty lips.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | jehboi

Postby Carmen Castile » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:51 pm

trigger warning: sexual content

ווופּפּ פּאָאַקסאַלאָטש עפף,

פּום ווהעפּאָ זיס ראָטטאָל ביקץ וג אַקסאַלעוסאָוו. סקעורד דעם שפּריץ, דאָלהאַקסאַפּס זיס ראָטטאָל ווירר ווהאָרפּ אָלאָנד לוללס פּאָסילאָס. אויב פּום סוממען זאָסאָ אָלעטיק וואָמעליאָס זלעוגה ווופּפּ דאָנסיאָוואָ, פּום ביקט וויסאָרב סלאָמפריקק פּי ווופּפּ דזשורר דזשווואָליקק אַקסאַס ווופּפּ פּינט פודס טידדאָן פּי ווופּפּ טאָג גרוב יטהאָל.

זיס פּאַקסאַלטיקוראַקסאַל וואָמעלופּפּ פאָגאַקסאַן אַם יעעפּ זומף ביקטיקק ווופּפּ סיננאַקסאַמען לעקן אַקסאַס וג ווהאָרפּאָוו וואָ דינקע ווי קאַקסאַלליאַקסאַגאָ. ווופּפּ סטאָאָקס בראַקסאַמאָוו אַם פּאָסילאָ אַקסאַס שייַן ווופּפּ טריט. פּום וואַקסאַס דזשאָלוועוס אַקסאַט בילטש, פּום פּום זינט וואַקסאַופּפּ ווהאַקסאַוואָ וואַקסאַנקאָוו צו בויער יעעפּ זלעפפיקק סענג דעם ווופּפּ פּאָפּטהס וועלאָ זאַקסאַן וג וואַקסאַנקאָוו צו שטעלן דעם זאָלאָ.

פופּפּ ווי טימאָ וג סענווינקאָוו עעפּ ווריוואָל צו פּורר עוואָל פּי צו גלאָק גרוב וואַקסאַרק, ווופּפּ פּוססופּפּ וואַקסאַס ווריפּפּיקק אַם וואַקסאַנק. וג וואַקסאַטשאָוו איר פּאַראָלאָ דעם פּאָוועוליקק וואָ. ווופּפּ קווייקאָס וווטש ווהאַקסאַוואָ טעלעפאָנירן רופן ווהענאָופּפּ וג אַקסאַטאָ פעטה ווופּפּ פּוססופּפּ פּי ווופּפּ סטעסעראַקסאַטאָ טשאַקסאַלביסק אַם אַזוי סאַקסאַמאָ מעלאַקסאַסיטופּפּ גרוב פיסעלן אָאַקסאַץ ווהומאַקסאַן בראָסק.

טווע יגיץ פּומפּאָוו דינקע ווופּפּ סעאַקסאַקאָוו קוננופּפּ פּי אַקסאַס יעעפּ פּינטופּפּ פּאָרוואָוו דעם פּי וק עבב ווופּפּ אַקסאַלסאָ. אזוי פּראָאַקסאַסולאָ דיס עוואָלווהאָרמיקק דזשעד קוויטש אַקסאַס דעם שייַן זון. פּע וג סמאָרר ווי אַקסאַלעמאַקסאַ וויקסאָוו אַם אַזוי דינט און אַזוי פּאַקסאַלסטמאָנק? וג סקעורד לאָסעגניזאָ דעם פופּפּ דזשעד.

פּום סקעורד ווהעפּאָ פופּפּ דזשעד זאַקסאַט יעעפּ ווהאַקסאַקט דיס קליפּפּאָוו טידדרופּפּ אַקסאַלעוקט זאַקסאַט טשאָאָרופּפּ סקאַקסאַבט, וועלקיקק ווהאַקסאַלד רופן פּאָריסיעוס קוטשאַקסאַלד. פּום אַקסאַם ביקטיקק דעם יבביקורט צו זשידאָי County אַקסאַס אַקסאַס פּום וואַקסאַצט וג סענט יעעפּ זינגען סענג דינקע ווופּפּ וואַקסאַנקיקק קאַקסאַסק. ווופּפּ ביקקאָלס קליפּפּיקק יעעפּ טידד אַקסאַלסאָ אַקסאַס וג ווריוואָ דינקע וואָ ריקאָ גרוב רוטשבירראָוו קאָנקאַקסאַול.

פּום סקאַקסאַרר ראָאַקסאַוואָ דעם אַקסאַט זאַקסאַט פּי ווהעפּאָ זאַקסאַט זיס ראָטטאָל ראָאַקסאַוואָס וג וואַקסאַנקיקק. דאָלהאַקסאַפּס זאָלאָ סקאַקסאַרר קאַללס טימאָ פאָטוואָאָן מיסיץ?

אַבבאָנדיענאַקסאַטאָרופּפּ יעולס,
קריענאַקסאַ סטולסט

Carmen looked over the letter again and knew the it was most certainly inappropriate. She worried she would get into some sort of trouble for translating such an erotic note. Though, the Wizengamot robes the man had carried reminded her that he might return the favor for her one day. Not that Carmen ever planned on being put on trial, but after the 2nd Wizarding War, anything was possible.

In her heavy accent she began at the beginning, "My Dearest Cobb, I hope this letter finds you aroused. Should it not, perhaps this letter will help erect such desires. As I summon these erotic memories through my Pensieve..." The witch took a breath and continued, "I find myself trembling and my quill quivering as my pink buds tighten with my quim all a dither..."

Carmen's heart thudded in her chest, the blush still very much bright on her face, "Cobb, sir, this letter is highly inappropriate, must I continue to read it aloud?" She found it difficult to look at him, instead, she peeked up at him through her thick lashes, hoping he did not tease her for her innocence.
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
13/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'3"
PLAYER | CQ

Postby Cob Corrigan » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Cob leaned back. Waaaaay back in his chair. The old goat propped his feet up on the desk and settled in as the linguist went about her work. She started taking, translating, stutteringly slow at first, but soon finding a decent rhythm.

The white haired wizard's annoyance was subverted - replaced with a broad grin.

"Ahh th'a old tease of a witch" he commented, to himself. In fact, it took him a minute to realize Carmen had stopped talking.

Cob look across at the young woman. She stared at him with red cheeks and all. He just blinked, until the question registered.

"Wha'? Of course ya sound continue. Why would ya stop? Like ye've never written a red letter. Go on, what does she say next?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | jehboi

Postby Carmen Castile » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Carmen was afraid he might say that. Little did Cobb know that his new "tongue twister" was as innocent as they come. With a dejected sigh, she reached for a clean sheet of parchment, a quill, and some ink. With a flick of her wrist the quill dipped itself into the ink and she quickly scribbled the first part of the letter for him.

She studied the love letter a moment longer before she began to read again, this time the quill writing on its own accord. Clearing her throat she dictated the following paragraphs.

"This particular memory began with your thumb finding my cinnamon ring as you helped me into the carriage. My cheeks flamed with desire as did my slit. I was nervous at first, but I think I may have wanted to feel your throbbing cock in my depths more than you wanted to put it there."

"Viejo verde," Carmen whispered under her breath. Her cheeks had heated up all over again and it was all she could do to remember to flick her wrist every now and then to keep her quill moving.

"By the time you convinced our driver to pull over and go for a walk, my pussy was dripping with want. You wasted no time in devouring me. My juices must have been honey for you ate both my pussy and my chocolate starfish with the same voracity a bicorn eats human flesh."

The witch was simply stunned and she wondered just how long ago this "visit" had taken place. The wizard looked to be in good enough shape and he was certainly wiry enough that she just might believe it. "She sounds as if this happened mere months ago..." the young witch uttered, more to herself than to Cobb. Carmen bit her lower lip in embarrassment and said no more as waited for the quill to catch up.
Ministry of Magic
Linguist
BIRTHDAY
13/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'3"
PLAYER | CQ

Postby Cob Corrigan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:23 am

He wasn't touching himself was he? All stretched out comfortably in his chair, heels to the desk. No, he must be scratching an itch or something. After all, the old goat -was- a respected member of the wizengamot. Cob did however close his eyes. A peculiar smirk touched his lips, an expression that grew all the more amused the more the young woman read.

But his expression soured as the redhead stopped, again. Cob wobbled his nose and opened his eyes. He blinked as if waking from a dream - on the wrong side of the bed.

"Months?" he stroked his beard - his poor straggly beard that he hoped would soon be restored to its former glory, "As I recall, I last pegged tha' witch in '92?" he guessed.

"'course I wouldn't mind givin' 'er a go again. I cun still take a pretty bird on a wild ride in case you were wondering."

Cob stared at his linguist, and winked.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
25/12/1905
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"