• Administrator

There's a new me coming out.

The city of London and its suburbs, including wizarding and muggle areas. Remember - the use of magic in front of Muggles is strictly prohibited!

Re: There's a new me coming out.

Postby Effy Noel » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Effy didn't comment that she hadn't told her what constituted a drink or the alcohol content of said drink. "I only ordered two drinks for each of us," She'd have to make those drinks count, too.
Ministry Of Magic
Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 pm

"Okay." Evelyn agreed and stepped up to the bar as the shots were placed in front of Effy.
Ministry of Magic
On-Site St. Mungo's Clinic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Effy Noel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:43 am

Effy was convinced that Evelyn just needed to get as many drinks in her as possible and she wouldn't be such a stickler. Effy picked up both shotglasses and held one out for her friend.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am

Taking the shot glass between her fingertips and thumb she eyed it for a second with contemplation like she might not do it. Then she shot it back. Or tried, rather. Choking it down she placed a hand over her closed mouth to keep the liquid in.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Effy Noel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Effy banged her against the bar before slinging it back, as customary, and slammed it back down after she finished it. Feeling invigorated and clear headed, she triumphantly looked to her friend. "Anyone catching your eye?" She questioned.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Evelyn blinked a few times before timidly looking around at the crowd. "No." blushing, the word was hoarse and short. At that moment the bartender set their drinks in front of them on the bar and she reached for the one she supposed was hers.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Effy Noel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 am

Effy was more of a fan of old fashions or Tom Collins, or as her brother lovingly put it, old man drinks but, when it Rome. Sipping on the sickly sweet drink, she eyed her friend. "You're gonna get tired of just dancing with me. After all, I don't think you'd be able to keep up with me." She challenged, a single brow raising to see if she was going to pick up what she was putting down.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:52 am

"Probably not." Evelyn giggled, beginning to feel warm. It was a nice feeling so long as she didn't get out of control.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Effy Noel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:02 am

Effy downed the rest of her drink quickly, left the empty glass on the bar and grabbed for Evelyn's hand. "Bring your drink. Let's get dancing."
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 am

As Effy led Evelyn into the crowd, her body began to sway, internalizing the rhythm of the bass. She held her drink up to avoid spilling it on anyone.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Effy Noel » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 am

Effy was surprised by Evelyn's proclivity to dancing. She thought she would have protested and Effy would have to drag her tooth and nail out to the dance floor. Instead, she had started up before Effy did. Effy copied her moves and swayed back and forth to the thumping bass. It was a completely different experience to be dancing along to house music and not be completely out of her head. She wasn't sure if she liked how that felt but, a promise was a promise.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:42 am

When they found a place in the crowd Evelyn closed her eyes and forced herself to forget about the people that surrounded them and just danced. The music was an escape she could lean on. The submersion of sound embraced her as she swayed and sipped her drink.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Horatio Sherlock » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 am

He wasn't a patrol man, he wasn't an Auror and he sure as hell wasn't happy with this little development. It was below his pay grade, his skills and interest. A dull little underground rave that needed busting up. It was just so....urgh, Mundane. Horatio arrived at the spot that had been reported to be the main entrance to the literal underground party dressed in a simple off grey suit and robe, wand at the ready. "Let's get this over with." He grumbled as he descending down the manhole. "I'll go first and send up a spark to signal you all when the time is right." He grumbled to the patrol officers that he'd been assigned to aid. This was a total waste of an evening.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Investigator
BIRTHDAY
10/ 2/1974
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Effy Noel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Effy found the closest body that wasn't completely covered in sweat and started to dance up against them, her arms raised in the air, just enjoying the music and trying not to think too much about how much better this would be if she had something recreational to help her along.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Someone began dancing along behind Evelyn and when she felt his hips on her bacside she turned suddenly, her drink sloshing over the lip of the cup. Luckily it wasn't that much, but it was enough to make the would be partner scoot back to avoid the splash and knock into Effy.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Horatio Sherlock » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 am

Close bodies, loud music that was in poor taste and if his nose did not deceive him, the hint of fire whisky being the main drink on sale. He followed the sound before coming right into the crowded underground Party. "Ok, that's enough." he sighed a very bored face looming through the mass of people as he shot out blue and red sparks from his wand down the corridor he'd just came. As soon as they were let loose, the Patrol officers barralled in, shouting and pointing their wands all over the place. A fine, dull mess.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Investigator
BIRTHDAY
10/ 2/1974
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Effy Noel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 am

Effy's eyes bulged out of her head when she saw the wiz cops barging to break up the party. She panicked for a second before she realized thanks to Evelyn, she didn't have any gear on her. The best they could get her on was trespassing. That didn't stop her from grabbing Evelyn by her wrist and pulling her in the opposite direction that the crowd was scattering. "We gotta go." She exclaimed as she tried to push through.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Evelyn Miller » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 am

The sudden chaos made Evelyn drop her drink. Well this was just perfect. It was confirmation that she was cursedbin all things. Effy's yank pulled Evelyn back to the present and she followed with eyes that were wide, anxious, and a head that was fuzzy.
Ministry of Magic
Medical Intern
BIRTHDAY
13/ 6/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Horatio Sherlock » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:37 am

All around, young people were grabbed and taken by the patrol officers, Horatio stumbling through the scattering party goers as best he could as through the impromptu mosh pit, he spied two women making a dash for the end of the station. "Oh for God sake!" He hissed out of annoyance as he pushed his way after them, several of the patrol officers on their way.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Investigator
BIRTHDAY
10/ 2/1974
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Effy Noel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Effy took a quick sharp turn down a small dingy corridor, figuring that she had got them free and clear of the patrol officers, she stopped to catch her breath. She huffed as her lungs tried to catch up to her. "No fucking way. Of course this happens of all nights." She was kind of grateful that Evelyn had given her the no drugs rule for tonight and she wasn't carrying.
Ministry Of Magic
Misinformation Officer
BIRTHDAY
10/ 7/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 6"
PLAYER | Sander