• Administrator

[complete] The New Normal

Apartments, condos, houses, hovels, mansions, etc. wherever your character resides.

Re: The New Normal

Postby Bryony Rowle » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:54 pm

“I’m sorry,” she said, sighing out a breath. “I guess I’m just... tired.” And confused, but she wasn’t about to worry him with her concerns. Not until she has proof anyway.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:34 pm

"We can go home," he offered, though he seemed slightly irritated by the prospect. It seemed that his solicitousness was beginning to wear out.
Ministry of Magic
International Magical Cooperation
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:04 pm

“No, I promised that I’d help you with this. Let’s.. let’s just get the dark one,” she said, a hand raising to her brow.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 pm

"All right," he said, motioning to the sales girl and asking her to please have the crib he liked delivered. "Are you feeling all right?" He asked, when he returned his attention to Bryony. "Why don't we go have lunch, have you eaten?"
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:43 pm

“Can we get something to go? I don’t... I don’t really feel like staying out today,” she said, ignoring the first question.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:48 pm

"Sure," he said. "Let's just go home and order something in," he suggested, steering her toward the door with a hand on her lower back. He didn't consider himself easily worried, but after how difficult their other pregnancies had been he couldn't help it. It felt like there was too much riding on this for it to end the way so many of the others had.
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:58 pm

She leaned into him as if it were natural to do so, and without much thought, but only for a few moments. She tried not to but she stiffened slightly against him, as if remembering that there was a very real chance that he wasn’t the person she thought he was. “Thank you,” she said, smiling up at him.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:21 pm

He felt it. He felt it and then he felt something else: fear. Does she know?

How could she? He glanced at her hand as if to reassure himself that her wedding ring was still there. Had Joseph said something? He should have been more firm with him, should have come right out and ordered him not to say anything. This coupled with Jack appearing in his office had the wheels in his mind spinning. He was going to have to do some more damage control, but what? How? The options were mostly unpleasant or too risky. Later, when he was alone, he'd think about it then.

"Come on, we can take the floo from here so you don't have to do too much walking." His voice sounded tight even to his own ears but there was nothing for it but to keep pretending like nothing was amiss.
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:28 pm

She noticed and all she could do was nod. There was something unspoken happening, and she knew she needed to keep herself and him calm. “Is something wrong?” she asked, her voice genuinely concerned.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:12 am

"With me? No," he said, but it was obvious that he was tense. He was already thinking about trying to get in touch with Penn, but it had been a lot of trouble the first time. Having connections with death eaters didn't mean they could just meet for tea, after all. They took the floo back to the house and he made a big fuss of getting her settled comfortably on the sofa in the family room.

"What do you want for lunch?" He asked. "I could make us sandwiches." Of course, he'd have to practically ransack the kitchen to find what he needed (or just make the house elf do it), but he was willing to have a go at it.
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:47 am

She nodded at him after she had settled. She was touched by his williness to take care of her. "Thank you, dearest, that would be lovely."
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:45 pm

In the kitchen, he managed to put two sandwiches together with no little amount of cursing and while making a big mess which he used magic to clean up. Too bad magical sandwiches weren't tasty, or he'd have done it that way. Eventually he reappeared with two plates floating behind him. He opened a tray and the plates settled down on them gently.

"We'll be having tea, too," he said, "but I knew better than to try to make that on my own." He pulled a chair over so that he could sit across the tray from her, his eyes studying her. "Feel any better?"
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:21 pm

She nodded, a softness settling in her features. This was her husband, and she loved him. It was easier to remember that when it was just the two of them. "Thank you," she smiled. "You're wonderful." She pulled a sandwich to her and took a bite. Part of her was secretly relieved there was no odd crunch.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Only because the lettuce was wilted :/

He felt a surge of relief when she seemed to relax, and he smiled as he took half of his own sandwich. "I hope it's how you like it. Do you know, I don't think I've ever made a sandwich before?"
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm

"Never? Not even from before we met?" she laughed.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:20 am

"Nope," he said. "My father was pretty adamant that the house elf do anything he deemed menial."
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 am

She could hardly consider preparing a meal as menial, but she knew better than to bring that up. “Well, it’s lovely. Thank you again. I’m sorry I’m so out of it today. I don’t know what’s come over me.” She knew, but it wasn’t something she was willing to bring up with her husband unless she knew for sure.
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:19 pm

"It's all right, promise me you'll take it easy the rest of the day. How about a bath? I can have it drawn up as we speak."
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Bryony Rowle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:42 pm

“Darling, you don’t have to worry yourself anymore. Sit down, relax.” She patted the seat next to her. “I’m okay.”
London
St. Mungo's
Healer
BIRTHDAY
23/ 9/1962
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Elijah Rowle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:19 pm

"Sorry, I don't mean to be such a worrier," he said, which was true - it was very unlike him. The things he was worried about, however, were probably not the things she thought. Or did she? The not knowing made him more uneasy than anything else. He sat down next to her and tried to relax.
Ministry of Magic
Wizard Lawyer
BIRTHDAY
27/ 8/1960
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'2"
PLAYER | Niky