• Administrator

[complete] Flying by the seat of my pants - 1993

Past, future, or Alternate timeline threads go here

Re: Flying by the seat of my pants - 1993

Postby Emily Reinborn [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:43 pm

She laughed and leaned forward making them accelerate towards the castle grounds. Not wanting to go over the lake or over Hogsmeade station she headed to the right toward the mountainous side of the grounds. Clearing the rooftops at the edge of the village she steered them to the treetops and weaved in and out of the forest line. The journey didn't take nearly as long coming back as it did to go there, but just to be safe she circled around the castle once to locate the Ravenclaw tower.

Carefully, she set them down on one of the outdoor walkways that lead to the common room trying to land in a corner that could not be seen through the windows. Ian had told her about the spot in case of an emergency and considering what had been happening in the castle with the Heir of Slytherin an emergency seemed likely every day. She waited for Cade to dismount first with a wide smile that stretched across her face and cheeks flushed by the wind.
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
4'2"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Cadence Audley [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:27 pm

He hopped off and grinned. "Congrats. You didn't kill me," he winked. "I should probably be getting to bed. I've got to study. But thanks. It was... an adventure."
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Emily Reinborn [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:35 pm

She dismounted her broom, "Nothing to show for it. No one would believe us." Suddenly a look of determination crossed her face as she thought: Well, this is my last chance before he graduates... Without another thought she stepped up close to him and rising up on her tip toes, her free hand on his shoulder, she quickly leaned in and kissed his cheek.
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
4'2"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Cadence Audley [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:46 pm

He chuckled, cheeks burning red. "What... uh... what was that for, Em?"
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Emily Reinborn [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:51 pm

She stepped back looking at the ground, "I... um... just..." her eyes peeked up at him from under her lashes and she hugged her broom stick. "Just to say thanks, I guess." Idiot! she thought both to him and herself. She stepped back further and made to mount her broom again.
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
4'2"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Postby Cadence Audley [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:00 pm

"Anytime, Em," he said with a huge grin. "I'll see you around, yeah?"
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | VeNox

Postby Emily Reinborn [Teen] » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:17 pm

"You better." she said with a smile and kicked off from the stone before she could be any more impulsive. She glanced back once as she turned on her way to Gryffindor Tower with her wild hair streaking behind her like the tail of a red comet.

Although Ian and Cade would stay in touch during the war, that would be the last time Emily and Cadence would see each other for many years.
Alternate
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
4'2"
PLAYER | Tintalle

Previous

Return to Time Turner