Sofia needs clients

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

Sofia needs clients

Postby Sofia Souza » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:42 pm

This is Sofia. She's one of Jinx's girls. Suffice to say she could do with some friends, as well as clients.

She is mexican-america, and spent the first twenty or so years of her life in America. She moved to London with a friend, so if someone wanted to be that friend I'd be forever grateful.

She is also addicted to Euphoria Elixir, so if there are any other drug addicts who need friends Sofia's your girl!

My main idea for Sofia is that she's been in London for ten years now, and she wants to get out from under Jinx. I could do with someone to help her with that, maybe a kind hearted client if there is such a thing.

That's about it so far. If someone can help I'll love you forever!
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Office Receptionist
BIRTHDAY
19/ 8/1973
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'5"
PLAYER | Morgan

Re: Sofia needs clients

Postby Mac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:33 am

I think there could be some really interesting things here with Olive and Sophia! Client? Maybe no. But Olive would be fascitaned by the lifestyle and occupation! Also, her long lost dead dad she never met was a Mexican-American. So it seems like fate.

OOC Player
Department of Chicken Nuggets
Taste Tester

Postby Morgan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 am

AAhhhhhhh yes sure! Let's work something out! I'll message you :D
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Aleksander Noel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Oh this seems perfect for Aleksander! He's kind of a playboy and a charmer, but he's super protective of people he cares about but, there isn't really anyone he cares enough to make an effort. He'd definitely try to get her out of the life and do what he could to do it, but being snarky the whole time. Let me know what you think
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Improper Use of Magic Officer
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Morgan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

Ooooh yesyesyes! I will pm you about this!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Return to Roleplay Requests