Pint-Sized Badass
- 20 years old
- Pureblood
- Hufflepuff alumna
- Heterosexual
- Hitwizard trainee
- Related to notorious Death Eaters
- Frank and shameless

Friends: Alyssum has two very, very best besties, Lucky Speedwell and Vy Szczęsny. She also has other friends and acquaintances, but those two have top priority in her life.

Enemies: Evil fuckers can all just go to hell.

Love: Alyssum is kind of a firecracker, which is always fun! And unpredictable.

War: As a fourth-year Hufflepuff, Alyssum did her best to stand up to the Carrows during the final year of the Second Wizarding War, despite the fact that her two best friends were off in juvenile detention.

Family:
Alyssum's Profile
Alyssum Cinder
Clear

Cara Naomi Mullin

The Whore Of Babylon
- 33 years old
- Pureblood
- Ravenclaw alumna
- Heterosexual
- Invents self-defense potions
- Ex-wife of Sullivan Flannery
- Mother of Neve Flannery

Friends: She sells self-defense potions on a flexible need-based pricing scale? Does that count as making friends?

Enemies: If your last name is Flannery, you're probably one of them.

Love: Despite the fact that it's been basically a decade, she's still pretty embittered by/hung up on Sully. And now she's recently given birth to his second child. Which makes the whole dating scene, well ... awkward.

War: Her work at the Wizarding Research University of Bath contributed to war efforts, specifically her invention of longer-lasting Veritaserum and her work on offensive potion grenades.

Family:
Cara's Profile / Cara's Journal
Cara Mullin
Clear

Charles Samuel Grant

Devout And Dedicated
- 37 years old
- Muggleborn
- Gryffindor alumnus
- Heterosexual
- Wizard lawyer
- Highly religious
- Raised his nephew

Friends: Charlie is a good guy to spend time with, and he enjoys making friends, so he definitely has a lot of them.

Enemies: God says "love thy neighbor."

Love: Charlie would be thrilled to find love and would make a devoted partner. It's complicated with Nicole Harrington.

War: Charlie was a muggleborn student at Hogwarts during the First War. He got caught trying to obtain a forged family tree during the Second War, and as a result, he and his nephew were thrown into Azkaban.

Family:
Charlie's Profile / Charlie's Journal
Charlie Grant
Clear

Clarissa Amelia Barrow

The Best Mum Ever
- 43 years old
- Pureblood
- Beauxbatons alumna
- Heterosexual
- Assistant Head of Magical Education
- Badass single mother
- Pureblood runaway

Friends: Clari is kind, intelligent, and loyal, so she would have some sturdy, long-term friendships.

Enemies: Only evil people

Love: She's never been married, and her son has taken up most of her attention for the past few decades. He's finally gotten his shit mostly together now, though, so Clari could be open to developing something more serious.

War: Clari tried to work against the evil agenda from inside the Ministry, got fired because of it, and then nursed her son through his month-long coma after the Battle of Hogwarts.

Family:
Clari's Profile
Clari Barrow
Clear

Douglas Daniel Warren

The Semi-Famous Drag Queen
- 34 years old
- Muggleborn
- Ravenclaw alumnus
- Homosexual
- WWN newscaster and talk show host
- Loves going out in drag
- Complete sweetheart

Friends: SO MANY FRIENDS! Doug is extremely friendly, outgoing, and demonstrative. He spoils his friends rotten and has quite an entourage of people to go clubbing with on the weekends. He's a great listener and an overall wonderful person to have on your side.

Enemies: Homophobes, Death Eaters, and stupid asshole Caleb from school

Love: It's complicated with Branimir Vasilescu.

War: During the war, Doug was in hiding working on Potterwatch. He had a lot of close calls and did a lot of important work.

Doug's Profile
Doug Warren
Clear

Marcus Ilium Barrow

The Affable Drunk
- 24 years old
- Halfblood
- Hufflepuff alumnus
- Pansexual
- Ministry Dragon Handler
- Suffers from PTSD
- Budding alcoholic

Friends: Marc is extremely friendly and fantastic at creating shallow friendships. He has a bit more trouble with forging deep connections to people.

Enemies: What? He likes everybody and everybody should like him! You don't like him? How do you not like him? ... OK, now he's crying. YOU MADE HIM CRY, YOU JERK! THAT'S LIKE ... SUPER HARD TO DO. <.< ... >.>

Love: Marc is kind of a slut but takes relationships seriously. He is currently entangled with Trent Bourrache.

War: Marc was a seventh year for the Battle of Hogwarts and fought despite the fact that he's pretty incompetent at magic. As a result, he was severely injured and spent a month in a coma. Now he suffers from PTSD-related anxiety.

Family:
Marc's Profile
Marc Barrow
Clear

Marcus Christopher Grant

Trauma Wrapped Up In Arrogance
- 23 years old
- Muggleborn
- Slytherin alumnus
- Pansexual
- Brand-new werewolf
- Hitwizard
- Azkaban survivor

Friends: Marcus is not great at making friends, but he's been getting better at it over the years. His natural inclination is to see people in terms of how they can benefit him. You might have a hell of a lot of fun with him, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he cares about what happens to you.

Enemies: Marcus might have beaten you up during his early years at Hogwarts, but he has since honed his self-control. He's still kind of a dick, but is unlikely to develop extreme enmity with anyone for petty reasons. Of course, that doesn't mean you couldn't piss him off royally if you tried hard enough.

Love: Huh? Love was a completely foreign concept until he got into his very first relationship with another Hitwizard. And then he died. Which fucking sucked. So who the hell knows what will happen now?

War: Marcus was raised by his Uncle Charlie, who was later caught by the Muggle-Born Registration Commission attempting to obtain a falsified family tree. As a result, they both spent the '97-'98 school year in Azkaban. Prior to this experience, Marcus had been leaning heavily toward the dark side, despite the positive influence of his uncle. Now he has no idea what he would have ended up doing during the war if he hadn't been locked up.

Family:
Marcus' Profile / Marcus' Journal
Marcus Grant
Clear

Neville Frank Longbottom

The Biggest BAMF Ever
- 23 years old
- Pureblood
- Gryffindor alumnus
- Heterosexual
- Son of Frank and Alice Longbottom
- Slayer of Nagini
- Auror

Friends: Neville is still fairly clumsy and awkward, but he's a faithful friend who appreciates other people.

Enemies: Neville only really considers truly evil people his enemies.

Love: Neville hasn't had a whole lot going on romantically, but he would make an excellent partner since he's devoted, respectful, and GGG.

War: Come on. He's Neville fucking Longbottom. You know what he did.

Neville's Profile
Neville Longbottom
Clear

Niall Rylan Flannery

In Desperate Need Of Absolution
- 27 years old
- Pureblood
- Ravenclaw alumnus
- Heterosexual
- Percussionist in a band
- Shamed member of a powerful family
- Addict in recovery

Friends: Niall's bandmates are pretty much his only friends, but he has a lot of trouble opening up even to them.

Enemies: Niall is still working on paying off a massive drug debt, and his "lenders" tend to get great enjoyment out of taking out their rage on the crippled junkie.

Love: Who the hell would want such damaged goods?

War: In many ways, the Second War ruined his life. Although, to be fair, it was helped out by Niall's own self-destructive tendencies.

Family:
  • So many family members who can be found on the roster

Niall's Profile
Niall Flannery
Clear

Secondary Plot-Specific Characters

Cosmina Ecaterina Bishop

The One With The Soft Heart
- 18 years old
- Pureblood
- Scholomance alumna
- Heterosexual
- Knights of Walpurgis medical student
- Member of a powerful family
- Constantly conflicted

Friends: Cosmina doesn't speak often and would probably be considered a bit of a buzzkill, but she would have been cordial to her Scholomance classmates.

Enemies: Though she pays lip service to the party line, Cosmina doesn't genuinely hate anybody other than whoever it was that killed her family members.

Love: This is not something she ever really thought about until Cassair Mac Cairbre started sharing her lab.

War: Cosmina was sheltered in the Hollows, attending the Scholomance during the war. She did, however, lose her mother and two siblings to the conflicts.

Family:
  • Parents, siblings, and cousins who can be found on the roster

Cosmina's Profile
Cosmina Bishop
Clear

Darla Elisaveta Shepard

Will Rip Out Your Bowels Just For Fun
- 26 years old
- Pureblood
- Gryffindor alumna
- Heterosexual
- Werewolf
- Vindictive as hell
- Currently incarcerated

Friends: Other Winterfold werewolves, although they're not exactly friends

Enemies: The Ministry and everybody who supports them

Love: Psychotic werewolf sex

War: Darla was just finishing school when the Second War started, and she joined the Werewolf Army after graduating from Hogwarts.

Family:
Darla's Profile
Darla Shepard
Clear

Joseph Elijah Rowle

The Forgotten Son
- 21 years old
- Pureblooded squib
- Eton graduate
- Heterosexual
- University student
- Aspiring schoolteacher
- Replaced by his father's illegitimate son

Friends: Joseph is a really good guy who enjoys making friends. He's loyal and reliable.

Enemies: Joseph doesn't really think of himself as having enemies, but there are plenty of pureblood family and acquaintances who turned cold toward him when it became obvious that he was a squib.

Love: Joseph has had a few little romances. He would make a solid and devoted partner.

War: Since he's a squib, his mother feared for his safety during wartime. She sent him to boarding school in the United States in order to keep him safe.

Family:
  • Parents, siblings, and cousins who can be found on the roster (Rowles and Audleys)

Joseph's Profile
Joseph Rowle
Clear

Lilith Aureliana Cinder

Damage
- 34 years old
- Pureblood
- Scholomance alumna
- Pansexual
- Knight of Walpurgis
- Contortionist
- Recently escaped from Azkaban

Friends: Are allies friends?

Enemies: Mudblood filth, muggles, and those who protect them

Love: Sex. The more brutal, the better.

War: Lilith tortured, killed, and fucked her way through the war, losing two brothers in the process.

Family:
Lilith's Profile
Lilith Cinder
Clear

Melody Rae Barrow

Mama's Little Angel
- 3 years old
- Halfblood
- No signs of magic yet
- Loves to read
- Loves plants and animals
- Lives with her mama
- Is very curious about her daddy

Friends: She likes to play with other kids!

Enemies: None whatsoever

Love: Just her mama

War: ???

Family:
Mel's Profile
Mel Barrow
Clear

Zakharov Matveyevich Polynkin

Illegal Gambling Expert
- 39 years old
- Muggleborn
- Akademie der Zauberei alumnus
- Heterosexual
- Bookie - illegal magical gambling
- Extreme anger issues
- Recently reunited with his long-incarcerated brother

Friends: It can be pretty fun to drink and drug with Zakharov, but his fits of rage are unpredictable.

Enemies: Law enforcement and people who suck at paying their debts

Love: Zakharov has a nasty tendency to beat the ever-living shit out of his romantic partners. In fact, he has twin children he has never met because his girlfriend ran away from him the moment she discovered that she was pregnant. For the most part, Zakharov hires prostitutes to serve his needs.

War: Because he is muggleborn, Zakharov fled back to Russia when the Registration Commission came into being.

Family:
Zakharov's Profile
Zakharov Polynkin
Clear

Spoiler: Code show
Code: Select all
[float=left][img]ImageLink[/img][/float][buttons][button=Casual Name][h]Full Name[/h]
[b]Snazzy Subtitle[/b]
- Educational background
- Sexual orientation
- Job
- Other info
- Other info

[b]Friends:[/b] Info

[b]Enemies:[/b] Info

[b]Love:[/b] Info

[b]War:[/b] Info

[b]Family:[/b][list][*]name[*]name[*]name[/list]

[url=ProfileLink]Name's Profile[/url][/button][button=Clear][/button][/buttons][hr][/hr]
Last edited by Liz on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:27 am, edited 73 times in total.
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Re: Liz's Plotter

Postby Kirby Liane » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Maybe Niall or Marcus could have a plot with my dear Saoirse.... 19 year old Beast Master (also Related to Niall) and also Valeria and Cosmina are the same age too so we could plot between them if you like feel free to shoot me a message any time
OOC Inactive
Cumbria, England
Roleplayer

Postby Nat » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 pm

hello! I am attacking your plot lol! I am nat, but please take a look at my Ana if she suits your needs. :]

Ana & Brandon:
She would definitely think he's the sweetest guy. She obviously has run into at work after hours
when she's held up at night doing some paper work she can think of. Although, she is a little older
then he is she wouldn't mind having a fling with him every once in awhile and staying friends. She
could also give him some advice about things in the world. :] etc. lol!

Ana & Ben:
Maybe a possible ex? She has been there at the offices for almost a year now. Maybe 2? I think I put 2
in my profile. lol! But anyway, I think they could still be friends too. Friends that still have chemistry?

ANA & DARLA:
love to party together. and she knows the fact the girl is a werewolf, would darla tell her? they could be
previous school mates from hogwarts together. I think she and darla could tell every secret to each
other and not judge each other, she would accept her for who she is. <3

ANA & MARCUS:
She didn't exactly know of his past very well so she gave him a chance to get to know him. But found out
they have hot hate sex in the janitors office every once in awhile? lol! she hates him for being so vindictive, and
cruel to people and she finds that he's very hot too. ;] shall we thread these two? im like itching to rp them the most! lol

let me know! haha ;] thats all i can think of for now. more to come later.
OOC Inactive

Postby Liz » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:20 am

Hey Nat! Here are my thoughts:

Ana & Brandon - It would make a lot of sense for them to be friends! He's generally outgoing and, of course, in MLE so that would work well!

Ana & Ben - The exes idea is super funny. He's not the best at romance given the whole divorcé-with-a-secret thing, so yeah ... it would have come to an awkward end. XD

Ana & Darla - Darla actually wants to brutally murder everybody associated with the Ministry, so I don't think that would work out too well. :/

Ana & Marcus - Again, he's in MLE so it definitely makes sense for them to know each other! He has now gotten into a relationship, though, so present-day hate sex wouldn't really be on the table. They could certainly have had some in the past, though!
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Blair » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Hello Liz,

I am really interested in plotting something either with Mars or Niall which ever one you prefer. I have a few ideas and if you are interested in hearing them please let me know either by message or on chat if we are on around the same time. I look forward to plotting with you soon ~ Blair <3
OOC Inactive
Roleplay Academy
Rp Doctrinaire

Postby Fleshdress » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:55 am

-squeaks- Omg. Colin O' Donoghue. <3

Can we have them meet? AND FALL HOPELESSLY IN LOVE CAUSE COLIN IS MINE! -cough- Anywho. Mar's or Corwin... whichever. Orion can flail about for them.
OOC Inactive
The Earth
A land mass that's really too big.
Resident Sasshole.

Postby Liz » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Experimenting with a new plotter design ...

Magical Law Enforcement

Neville Frank Longbottom

The Biggest BAMF Ever
- 22 years old
- Pureblood
- Gryffindor alumnus
- Heterosexual
- Slayer of Nagini
- Auror

Friends: Neville is still fairly clumsy and awkward, but he's a faithful friend who appreciates other people.

Enemies: Neville only really considers truly evil people his enemies.

Love: Neville hasn't had a whole lot going on romantically, but he's due for some success with a certain Hannah Abbott.

War: Come on. He's Neville fucking Longbottom. You know what he did.

Neville's Profile
Neville Longbottom
Clear

Spoiler: Code show
Code: Select all
[box][h][center][size=150]Magical Law Enforcement[/size][/center][/h]

[float=left][img]http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/emhsteiner/neville.jpg[/img][/float][buttons][button=Neville Longbottom][h]Neville Frank Longbottom[/h]
[b]The Biggest BAMF Ever[/b]
- 22 years old
- Pureblood
- Gryffindor alumnus
- Heterosexual
- Slayer of Nagini
- Auror

[b]Friends:[/b] Neville is still fairly clumsy and awkward, but he's a faithful friend who appreciates other people.

[b]Enemies:[/b] Neville only really considers truly evil people his enemies.

[b]Love:[/b] Neville hasn't had a whole lot going on romantically, but he's due for some success with a certain [url=http://theministryrpg.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1616]Hannah Abbott[/url].

[b]War:[/b] Come on. He's Neville fucking Longbottom. You know what he did.

[url=http://theministryrpg.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1608]Neville's Profile[/url][/button][button=Clear][/button][/buttons][hr][/hr][/box]
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Kitt » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello!

After looking things over, Morgan has decided she really wants to meet Charlie.
OOC Inactive

Postby Liz » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Oh, awesome! Are you more interested in current sad Charlie (because his nephew is kidnapped) or past happy Charlie?

Also, my recently-deceased character Ben was the former head of the Quidditch league, so Morgan would have known him and presumably worked closely with him until his untimely demise. D:
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Lianne » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Brandon & Jayde: I think that my character Jayde would get along really well with Brandon as they seem to have a few things in common like their age and the fact they both lost a sibling (Jayde is currently trying to contact her brother who died in the war) and maybe he could be her close friend or something because of that and he maybe able to support her when she is trying to contact her brother or something. Anyway let me know what you think?

Jayde's Profile
OOC Inactive
OOC Account
Department of Magical Nonsense
Team Leader

Postby TheRealBee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Hai! Just throwing out things right now while it is still going in my head! More soon!

Suki/Pierto: Yes, nightmare threads that I will need to start soon!

Nimari/Clara: Do you think there's some kind of Assistant Heads meeting or something? I totally think these two will hit it off well! Nimari is kind of a mother to some of her younger siblings, due to some of the large age gaps, so they could probably share their experiences with kids and be badass together and chill... be such a good pair of assistant department heads, you know, whatever floats your boat?
OOC Inactive
Fineeeeland
Beehive
Honey Bee

Postby Liz » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:30 pm

YES, BEE. SO MUCH YES ON BOTH OF THESE! EEEEEEEEEE
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Morgan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:40 pm

hiya! just realised Mac and Doug could defintely go out together! she'd love to help with his make up and stuff like that!!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Morgan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm

me again! Mac/Marcus! i'm thinking either some smutty smut, or an awkward colision at work OR a morning after thread (with possible second round, as i love me some smut haha)
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Liz » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Ummmmmmm I'm thinking all three of these at some point? XD

In the aftermath of the plot event in which he lost his hand and watched his boyfriend die, Marcus was MEGA MESS and sleeping with anybody who would let him and being all angsty. That would have been January-early February 2003 in game time. So Time Turner smut and then maybe some more current awkwardness around WELL I CAN'T SLEEP AROUND ANYMORE BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY?
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Morgan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:28 pm

YESYESYES! Time Turner smut is exactly what I was thinking! then the mysterious no more sleeping around, she'd be all over him trying to kiss him like i won't tell anyone if you don't!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Morgan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 pm

oh look, me yet again! i have a new character!

Fabian/Desmond: they're only a year apart and were in the same house! Fabian needs a drinking/smoking partner, and could have let Desmond borrow some money? Desmond could ask for more, or Fabian could ask for some back?

Fabian/Doug: they'd defintely bump into each other on nights out and stuff. Fabian would enjoy having Doug or Raven on his arm!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Return to Archived Plotters