The International Man of Duty
Branimir Andon Vasilescu
Job: Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation
Education: Durmstrang
Sexuality: Closeted Gay
  • Dignified
  • Progressive
  • Self-Assured

Branimir's parents live in Bulgaria. He communicates with them on a regular basis. He has no other living family.FamilyBranimir aims to keep his circle of friends filled with individuals who don't play into archaic traditions, such as notions of blood purity.FriendsDark wizards, anyone who would set the magical community back into the dark ages.EnemiesDue to being in the closet, Branimir has only ever dated women he didn't care for. Love has thusfar eluded him.LoveIn the First War, Branimir aided the Resistance by assisting with communication across international borders. During the Second War, he passed along information to help muggleborns flee the country before he was caught and thrown in Azkaban.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List
Tags
#Dougimir
Links

Celestino Rosales

The Master of Disguise
Celestino Asturias Rosales
Job: Witch Watcher
Education: Hogwarts, Ravenclaw
Sexuality: Fluid
  • Wanderlust
  • Quasi-suave
  • Great hair

Celestino lost his parents during the Second War. Since then he's had to pull together support where he can.FamilyCelestino doesn't have too many close friends, but he has his social circles and work friends.FriendsHe's in MLE.EnemiesCelestino is all for one night stands with any and all sexes and genders. The most serious he's ever gotten with people is long-term fuck buddies. He is always eager to please his bed buddies.LoveWhen the Ministry was taken over, Celestino was tasked with spying on muggleborns. He reported false information, got caught, lost his parents, and was thrown in Azkaban.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
#Tagname
Links

Lucky Speedwell

The Tiny Badass
Lucky Taylor Speedwell
Job: Hitwizard Trainee
Education: Hogwarts, Hufflepuff
Sexuality: Bi
  • Dedicated
  • Goofball
  • Kind of socially oblivious

Lucky's mother, Karen, is a housewife. His father, Ted, is a school counselor.FamilyVy Szczęsny and Alyssum Cinder are his beyond best friends in the entire world.FriendsHe's a hitwizard trainee. He's made dark witches and wizards his enemies, and the list is only going to grow.EnemiesLucky's had his share of experiments and flings and crushes, but never anything serious.LoveFor the crime of being a Muggleborn, Lucky was locked up in juvenile detention during the War.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Thread List Teen
Tags
#Trifecta
Links

Mal Barberry

The Misanthropic Emo
Malvolio Dorian Barberry
Job: Experimental Charms Committee Member
Education: Ilvermorny, Horned Serpent
Sexuality: Closeted Bi
  • Cynical
  • Caustic
  • Whatever

FamilyMal doesn't really do "friends." The closest he gets are people he doesn't want to die. It's a short list.FriendsMal's not committed enough to have any real enemies. Asshole family is about as close as it gets. And he harbors a particular loathing for a certain sperm donor.EnemiesNo.LoveMal was born and raised in America. While he knows what went down, he didn't experience the war first-hand.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
Links

Megara Rosenfeld

NSFW
Megara Gerde Rosenfeld
Job: Broom Regulator
Education: Hogwarts (Hufflepuff)
Sexuality: Straight
  • Lethargic
  • Protonet-Savvy
  • Asocial

Megara has a good relationship with her parents. Her brother, Icarus, was killed during the Second War.FamilyMegara's best friend is Marc Barrow.FriendsMegara doesn't have any enemies that she's aware of.EnemiesMegara single and not looking.LoveMegara fought in the Battle of Hogwarts.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Thread List Teen
Thread List Protonet
Tags
#AuthorsNote Fanfic
Links

Trent Bourrache

Smooth Snake in the Grass
Trent Ethan Bourrache
Job: Junior Wizard Lawyer
Education: Ravenclaw
Sexuality: Gay
  • Intellectual
  • Elitest
  • Snob

Trent comes from an upper-class Pureblood family.
Family
Trent surrounds himself with people he considers to be on his intellectual level, and looks down on those who can't keep up with him. He also gravitates toward other Purebloods.FriendsAs a Junior Lawyer, Trent has his share of unhappy rivals and opposition.EnemiesTrent's recently come out of a relationship where his partner just wasn't up to his standards.LoveThe Bourrache family was largely unaffected by the war and remained impartial.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
#DoucheAndDimwit with Marcus Barrow
Links

Hogwarts

Oracle Mall

Hektor Dionysious

The Codependent Pothead
CURRENTLY MISSING
Hektor Erastos Dionysious
Job: Owner/Manager (Jukebox Gyro)
Education: Muggle Schooling
Sexuality: Gay
  • Action movie buff
  • Memory issues
  • Stoner

Hektor's family is scattered to the winds, but they all keep regular contact with phone calls, email, and letters.FamilyHektor is slowly drifting away from his friends.FriendsHis own emotional demons.EnemiesHektor is entangled in Sebastian Adonide's snare.LoveHektor literally did not know magic existed until 2000. The war had no effect on him.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
#PoorHektor Sebastian Adonide
Links

Elsewhere

David Grant

The Bad Father
David William Grant
Job: Construction Worker
Education: Muggle schooling
Sexuality: Straight
  • Asshole
  • Asshole
  • Asshole

FamilyWork buddies.FriendsHis self-righteous brother.EnemiesAmeliaLoveWhat?WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
#Tagname
Links

Demyan Polynkin

The Azkaban Veteran
Demyan Dmitriyevich Polynkin
Job: Bodyguard
Education: Akademie der Zauberei
Sexuality: Women do nothing for him.
  • Stoic
  • Intimidating
  • Anger issues

FamilyZakharov is the closest thing he has to a friend.FriendsA lot.EnemiesNo. It's just fucking.LoveDemyan was incarcerated from 1983-2003. He missed the War entirely.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Thread List Azkaban
Tags
#DaddyIssues Marcus Grant
#PolynkinBros Zakharov Polynkin
#Polynkinkin
Links

Ozzy Halloran

The Short Fuse
Ozymandias Sutherland Halloran
Job: Between jobs
Education: Hogwarts (Slytherin)
Sexuality: Not picky
  • Bad Temper
  • Addict
  • Protective

FamilyOzzy doesn't really have friends so much as other people he parties and gets high with.FriendsAnyone who threatens his family.EnemiesOzzy will fuck anyone who's interested.LoveOzzy spent most of the Second War worrying about Cormac and his family and getting addicted to various drugs.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
#Tagname
Links

Undesirables

Deceased

Verveine Sylvain

The Apex Predator
Verveine Anette Sylvain
Job: Winterfold Pack Ally
Education: Beauxbatons
Sexuality: Straight (...thing for horses)
  • Murderer
  • Cannibal
  • Monster

Vervein had a daughter in the late 80s by way of another werewolf. She turned her over to a muggle hospital and has never attempted contact.FamilyEver the lone wolf, friends aren't exactly something Verveine is interested in.FriendsEndless.EnemiesLove is for prey.LoveVerveine was a reluctant yet viciously accomplished member of the Werewolf Army.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Thread List Main
Tags
#Tagname
Links

Spoiler: Code Format, use as you please show
Code: Select all

[center][h][size=180]LOCATION[/size][/h][/center]     

[center][box][h]Short Name[/h]
    [float=left][img]250Wx200Hgif[/img][/float]
    [justify][size=150]Quip[/size]
    Full Name
    Job:
    Education:
    Sexuality:
[list][*][*][*][/list]
    [/justify]
        [hr]-[/hr]
    [buttons][button=Family]
[list][*][*][*][/list][/button][button=Friends][/button][button=Enemies][/button][button=Love][/button][button=War][/button][button=Clear][/button]
    [button=Links][url]Bio[/url]
    [b]Threads[/b]
    [b]Tags[/b]
    [ht]htTagname[/ht][/button][/buttons][/box][/center]
Last edited by poof on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 146 times in total.
poof's plotter of plotty plotting

Plotter, Tracker, Etc.
OOC Inactive

Re: Bark at the Moon with POOF!

Postby poof » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:18 pm

PLACEHOLDER

Plotter, Tracker, Etc.
OOC Inactive

Postby poof » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:59 pm

PLACEHOLDER

Plotter, Tracker, Etc.
OOC Inactive

Postby Heather » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Omg poof we need a Mari/Wynn like asap because they'd be so adorable! He's so quiet and naive and she used to be naive (even tho she's still SUPER SUPER gullible) and she would just talk the entire time while he cuts her dog's hair and omg the cute, i can't handle it.
I'm getting on this RIGHT NOW!
Also, Mari/Hektor food gushing needs to happen because Mari would love it so much. And she'd devour his baklava like no other dessert ever! (and she sucks at cooking so she probably gets his food a lot)
OOC Inactive

Re: poof's plotter of plotty plotting

Postby Heather » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Yo, so we did a text comm thread where Carter and Mirage planned a party anD NEVER HAD ONE SO WE GOTTA DO THAT SOMETIME if you're still up for it that is

Also, I now have a junior wizard lawyer who would know Arista if you want her to have more threads.

Also x2, Mari needs another tattoo soon. Wanna have her hit up Orpheus' shop?
OOC Inactive

Postby poof » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:50 pm

ERMIGERD YES TO ALL

Plotter, Tracker, Etc.
OOC Inactive

Postby Heather » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:56 pm

YESSSSSSSSS ok I can start the Mari/Orpheus one (Marpheus bc everything needs a hashtag) and the Arista/Elliott one either tonight or tomorrow, and we can chaaaaaaaat about the Mirage/Carter one bc party planning takes a lOT OF WORK
OOC Inactive

Postby TheRealBee » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Hallo! Here's just some ideas I just wanted to throw! I have more, but I'm not gonna put all of them in because some other ideas need to develop in my head a little bit more before coming forward and posting it here. I'm not sure if all of these work, but we can discuss it. :)

Elia/Meg: Elia would totally get her brooms checked by a broom regulator just for like work purposes just to make sure she isn't using some illegal charms on her broom and stuff. And I would think that Elia would also be one of those Quidditch players that would test prototype brooms, so she'd get those brooms checked out by a broom regulator first before trying it, so I can see them interact with each other. They can be awkward together, maybe one of these days they can both actually talk to one another past checking out brooms. And maybe if we wanted to branch out even more we could say Elia might have been a tutor or some sort for Megara (though a totally ineffective one). Um... I could also sorta see Elia totally go out in the protonet and sorta write a think piece review/analysis on Meg's fanfiction and not know that Meg is the author.

Mirage/Cressida: These two can totally party hard and play hard. I think these two will get along well, and maybe Mirage can try and convince Cressida to ditch her Healer job to just go full-time partying with him.

Wynn/Nimari: Wynn probably knows Nimari as that one weird lady who has a shit ton of cats that he has to groom and likes to look at other people's cats getting groomed. I can see them getting into some fine animal trouble like escaped kittens.
OOC Inactive
Fineeeeland
Beehive
Honey Bee

Postby Morgan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi Poof! Celestino caught my attention with his one night stands, and I'm really in the mood for a fight so maybe Macayla and Celestino could have an argument about something along those lines? If Celestino shows no more interest after the one time Mac would probably get pissed cause she's great and why wouldn't he want another go? Oh I'm getting ahead of myself, let me know what you think! :)
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Return to Archived Plotters