• Administrator

Morgan's Plotter

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

Morgan's Plotter

Postby Morgan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Ministry of Magic

Macayla Carter

The One You Wish To Forget
Macayla Imelda Carter
Job: Obliviator
Education: Hogwarts,Hufflepuff
Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Hoarder
  • Tinnitus sufferer
  • Tattoo addict

Her father; Robert, was an Obliviator, her mother; Irene, was a research healer. Her sister; Abigail, died during the second war.FamilyMacayla can count how many friends she has on one hand. She had plenty during school, but ever since the war and the lose of her sister things have been different. Difficult even. That's not to say she isn't friendly enough, new people just tend to make her nervous. Not that she'd ever admit such a thing.FriendsOther women don't tend to trust Macayla much, although she'll never understand why. She was only talking to that woman's boyfriend, that one time. Really.EnemiesMacayla does not like to get attached. She's had plenty of flings, ample oppurtunity to improve her intimacy skills. With both men and women. But men are too distant, even for her, and women too needy. It doesn't worry her much though, she expects she'll find someone when she isn't actively looking.LoveShe spent most of the war hiding on a boat with the group INTEL. Improving her memory charm skills, and supplying the OotP with what information she could gather. Her sister was caught under rubble during the Battle of Hogwarts, something she didn't find out until well after the war was over.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Links

Fabian Wentworth

The Ladies (And Men) Man
Fabian Ambrose Charles Wentworth
Job: Senior Auror
Education: Hogwarts, Slytherin
Sexuality: Doesn’t like to label himself
  • Agoraphobic
  • Mummy’s boy
  • Possible alcoholic

His mother and father are successful business owners; Francesca and Ambrose Wentworth.FamilyA lot of people might call Fabian their friend, but he doesn’t return the sentiment. He has a small circle of trusted friends, but a large circle of associates and ex –conquests who somehow don’t hate him.FriendsFabian has plenty of spurned ex-lovers, if you can call them enemies. Rival men don’t tend to like him either.EnemiesFabian was married once, to Elizabeth. It might have been love, but just the idea of that pushed him into other people’s arms and they divorced before the year was out. Lust is more of Fabian’s thing.LoveHe fought valiantly for the OotP, despite people’s questioning of his allegiance. He helped secure students safety during the Battle of Hogwarts, although he couldn’t save them all.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Links

James Winston

The Unlucky One
James Edward Winston
Job: Healer
Education: Hogwarts,Gryffindor
Sexuality: Heterosexual
  • Werewolf
  • Easily stressed
  • Selfless

His mother and father were never around much, so he’s never been very close to them. His childhood nanny is more like family to him now. Eleanor.FamilyJames doesn’t have many friends. His best friend is Horatio, and that doesn’t leave much room for anyone else.FriendsThe only enemies he might have are those he gains from being friends with Horatio. It’s difficult not to like James.EnemiesLove has never played much of a role in James’ life. He’s been too busy with other things.LoveHe helped muggleborns escape from deatheaters. During a duel he was bitten by a werewolf, and lives with the consequences every day.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Links

Elsewhere

Clarice Moreno

The Girl In The Shadows
Clarice Philippa Moreno
Job: Fugitive
Education: Hogwarts,Slytherin
Sexuality: Pansexual
  • Conspiracy theorist
  • Depression
  • Drug dealer

Her father, Gasper, is in Azkaban. Her mother, Diana, and two sisters, Philippa and Ariana, are also fugitives. She doesn’t know where they are, but receives correspondence from them intermittently.FamilyClarice has many friends spread over London, whom she is relying on to let her stay with them. She isn’t particularly friendly to people she doesn’t know.FriendsThe Ministry would be seen as her enemy, as MLE are currently looking for her. She also sees people not pure of blood as her enemies.EnemiesOther than the odd boyfriend during school, Clarice hasn’t had time for love. However, she is partial to a good fucking every once in a while.LoveClarice was very much on the dark side of the war. She spent her last year at school helping the Carrow’s whenever she could, and hexed a few good guys during the battle of Hogwarts before being whisked away.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Links

Sofia Souza

The Defiled Dancer
Sofia Maria Souza
Job: Prostitute
Education: Ilvermorny,Thunderbird
Sexuality: Bisexual
  • Creative mind
  • Drug addict
  • Fear of disappearing

The rest of her family live in America. Her mother works for MACUSA, her father a muggle accountant. She has four older brothers, all are married, two have children. Sofia tries to keep in contact with them, but won’t tell them where she is exactly.FamilySofia has one friend she moved to London with, the rest of her friends suffer with addiction just as badly as she does.FriendsNot many people in London know Sofia, so it would be difficult for her to have enemies. She’s a people pleaser too, so all her clients have no qualms with her.EnemiesSofia was in love once, back in New York. He was a young actor, and they dated for a while. Until he got a big role on Broadway, and subsequently forgot about her. Men have been low on her priority list since then.LoveSofia had no business with the war, but due to her blood she went into hiding anyway. She stayed with friends who were just as drugged up as she was. That time in her life is hazy.WarClear
Bio
Threads
Links

Last edited by Morgan on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 18 times in total.
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Re: Morgan's Plotter

Postby Liz » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Woot Morgan! Here are my thoughts on your PM ideas:

Brandon - He has a lot of weird stuff going on with his family, namely missing family members who may or may not be dead, so he's kind of a mess and that's fun. He's also had kind of a dry spell so he wouldn't mind getting laid XD but he tends to get attached and be kind of a romantic. She could drop him on his ass and make him sad? Haha

Julius - I would LOVE to get something happening with Julius! He used to have all these family members and then most of the players went inactive so he's just adrift. He was going to cheat on his wife because she hates him, so yeah ... he would be down for that.

Pietro - he absolutely needs friends. He's actually roommates with his sister but she doesn't know it yet, and I think it would be really fun to find someone he could get close enough with to tell about his past. He'd try to be pretty vague but over time is probably going to want someone to confide in.

Roger - Yes for school friends! It could be really interesting to have someone he was romantic with before he became paralyzed and see how that affects interactions now.

And I have a new guy, Doug, who I just love and want to throw at everybody. XD and I have an obliviator in the works!
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Morgan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Yes to all of those!

Brandon: they could see each other a few times and when she realises hes getting attached just be like BYE. she'd feel guily as hell and maybe think of giving him a chance, and get very confused

Julius: Mac might actually seek him out after hearing all the stuff about his wife? seduce him and all that

Pietro: that would be great! she's a good confidant, what with her secret roles in the war etc. they can flirt loads and have sexual chemistry they take forever to act on?

Roger: I can imagine Mac doing her best to hide her inner school girl when he's around, he would be really nostalgic for her and remind her of times when her sister was alive.

An Obliviator?! Perfect! I'm up for plotting with Doug too!
so the question is, which one first? :D
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Liz » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:50 pm

It's all glorious! How about we start with Pietro and/or Julius since I have so little going on for them right now? I'm gonna head home where I have to grade like crazy (blech) but will also be sitting in front of the computer all night in need of breaks from boredom XD
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Morgan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 pm

Yes lets do Julius first! Do you want to start or shall I? Where abouts shall we set it?

Awesome I'll be on all night so we've got loads of time!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby twufoo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:47 pm

I'm suggesting a few characters that were within 1 year of Macayla's Hogwarts class so maybe they'll have some background from school together.

Sabine is a hateful bitch and would totally be snarky/cruel to Macayla for talking to some boy the wrong way. She's a little too introverted to be a full bully, but she might be good for some passive aggressive sniping threads if Macayla ever has to go to HR for an issue.

Faye was sneaky af and always up to something in school, but she could be very guarded about it except with a small group of people. She tends to be aloof and only pays attention to people when they can mentally stimulate her. Dark, cerebral humor is her thing. They might've had a class together, been lab partners or something, and possibly gone on some outing together if Macayla is a risk taker.

Shazad is outgoing and friendly with almost everyone. He's unconventional, has a wide circle of friends, and can get easily bored. Possible friend bc he's "friends" with everyone, but there aren't many people in his inner circle.
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Morgan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:54 pm

If I can think of a reason for Mac to go to HR I will defintely contact you about Sabine! I love me some bitchiness!

Mac was a risk taker for sure so she could easily have gone off on some outing, maybe in Hogsmeade?

Shazad and Mac could bump into each other and she be like hey I remember you! I'm totally up for any of that, give me a time and place!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby twufoo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:30 pm

MorganMayhew wrote:If I can think of a reason for Mac to go to HR I will defintely contact you about Sabine! I love me some bitchiness!

There could be a problem with her pay checks? Or maybe her cubicle was suddenly destroyed and she needs help getting a new one?

Mac was a risk taker for sure so she could easily have gone off on some outing, maybe in Hogsmeade?

Shazad and Mac could bump into each other and she be like hey I remember you! I'm totally up for any of that, give me a time and place!

Hmmm, Shazad is more likely to interact in general, so maybe go with him over Faye.

Are you ok with starting a thread for either one of those? We've got this shop for generating random threads prompts if we need any ideas -- viewtopic.php?f=95&t=16
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Morgan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm totally in the mood for some bitchiness so lets go with Mac/Sabine! Mac can be having trouble with flying memos, they burst into flames before reaching her desk or something.

editttt: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7462
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Liz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Hey hey again!

Fabian/Desmond - Desmond has sort of become a family man and doesn't want to mess things up in London, so he isn't conning people anymore. Of course, he could very well have gotten on Fabian's bad side back in school! OR potentially they could have made trouble together. It could be fun to have Fabian confront Desmond about old debts because Desmond is so motivated to stay on the up-and-up in London. It would be interesting to see that play out!

Fabian/Doug - UMMMM CAN DOUG TOTALLY FLIRT WITH FABIAN WHILE HE'S ALL SAD ABOUT BRAN AND THEN CHICKEN OUT ON ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THROUGH?
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Morgan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Yyyeessss to both of these!!! Fabian and Doug though!! xD I think Doug would realise he'd bitten way more off than he can chew!
OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Return to Roleplay Requests