• Administrator

Aleksander Noel is a Mess

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

Aleksander Noel is a Mess

Postby Sander » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 am

Aleksander Noel's
RP Request

What is one plot or relationship you'd love to RP with this character?

I'd love a relationship that is filled with snappy quips and a bit of hatred. A bar buddy who will look at Aleksander with disbelief and can shut down the bullshit that comes from Aleksander's stupid mouth.

What is one part of the character's backstory you'd love to explore through RP?

Aleksander kind of messed around in school and had a gang of friends that played pranks. I'd like to have someone like one of the friends he had in school to mess around with again. Also, he was a playboy in school and although he's calmed down a bit, he left a trail of broken hearts, maybe someone he messed around with then.
OOC Player

Re: Aleksander Noel is a Mess

Postby idkmybffallie » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:28 am

I'd love to get on board for this and I have the perfect character to create for that. Let me know Sander's age and I'll tool it so start there. He'd be a good wingman, sort of dumb but funny in the same way. He would be a tragic failure with women which could be hilarious, but he's love pranks and adventures.
OOC Inactive

Postby Sander » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 am

Oh that's perfect! He's 23.

I think Aleksander would feel like responsible for fixing his woman problem and think he's a bit pathetic but, in a good, I can work with that. Aleksander needs a wingman!
OOC Player

Postby Liz » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am

OOOOOK, you are about to see the danger of reusing names you like when past RP partners might show up and want you to bring back an older character ... just FYI. I have no forethought apparently. THAT SAID ... here are two characters with the same name who could be fun to match up with Aleksander.

First off is Marcus Barrow who was a Hufflepuff, one year older than Aleksander, and absolutely one hundred percent the personality type to have run with that pranking crowd. And I lost the writers of his other group of Hogwarts friends, which was sad. D: He's totally goofy and a sweetheart and a good friend. He goes by "Marc" and NEVER "Marcus."

Next is Marcus Grant (I'm a freaking moron) who was a very unpopular dick of a Slytherin and would have responded to being pranked by starting a fight. Also he's my precious broken bb who I throw at everybody. I think potentially he could fit your first request, for the bit-of-hatred bar buddy. He goes by "Marcus" and NEVER "Marc."

Just let me know!
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Sander » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:38 pm

OOO both sound delicious but, I think Marc not Marcus (bahaha the names by the way) would work best probably.
OOC Player

Return to Roleplay Requests