• Administrator

Effy Noel is a Chaotic Wreck

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

Effy Noel is a Chaotic Wreck

Postby Sander » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:42 am

Effy Noel

Sponsored Silence
Effy Noel
Job: Misinformation Officer
Education: Hogwarts, Sytherin
Sexuality: Bi-Curious
    Tearaway | Abrasive | Anti-Social | Angsty

Quick Recent History

If Aleksander Noel is a mess, his sister, Effy Noel is a chaotic wreck with just the right about of fuck you asshole dashed on top. After losing her best friend and only person she could bother to give two shits about in the Second Wizarding War, Effy Noel spiraled out of control. Drugs, sex with strangers, and going missing for days at a time. Only to turn up passed out in some gutter. She only communicated in eye rolls and dirty looks, she never bothered to make an effort to make friends.

Her brother found her in a bar one day, dancing a top a table with a bottle of who knows what, hopped up on everything she could get her hands on. He has since cleaned her up and she is on her way to being a model member of society. Learning how to communicate without pissing people off and how to get through the day without having a meltdown.

Plotting

She is going to need friends, preferably ones who will make her do things she doesn't want and also ones who also don't give a fuck about what people think and think that Effy is fine without a babysitter. Also ones who will just be bad asses with her. She goes well with goody goodies because it's hilarious to see them together.

She's hoping for a romantic interest that isn't just gonna sleep with her and then leave. She did that, she's so over it, it isn't worth it to her anymore.

She's open for all sort of plots. So let me know if anyone wants to come out and play with her.
OOC Player

Re: Effy Noel is a Chaotic Wreck

Postby Liz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Um HI OMG IDEA FOR HILARITY. THE MOST NONSENSICAL YET PERFECT RELATIONSHIP EVER.

This is Penny and he has Asperger's and would just pretty much not pick up on Effy's bad attitude or body language. Depending on the actual literal words she said, he may very well not even realize that she thinks he's weird or wants him to go away. And, for some reason, I feel like this could become ADORABLE. Like she appreciates having someone overlook her outward prickliness, and he appreciates having someone who will hang around, even if she's sort of making fun of him.

They could be so so so interesting together, yeah? Let me know!
OOC Inactive
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Head of House

Postby Sander » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:08 pm

OMG I ship this so hard! Yes. I think we should smush these two together, this HAS to happen
OOC Player

Postby Sander » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:34 am

I think Effy is too happy. I think need to throw a wrench in her life. I thought a good idea might be to have her arrested for drug use (possession). Anyone have a MLE officer who wants to be part of that?
OOC Player

Postby twufoo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 am

o hi

Seth is not exactly drug police, but he's a huge asshole and corrupt, so he could totally arrest her for something like that.

Also, Fiona is a huge party gal and likely to lead Effy into a situation where she might be arrested... or they both might be. We could possibly combine these two for some dramz? If Effy and Fiona party together a lot, things are bound to get crazy enough that they get in trouble and then Seth comes in to party poop or something.
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Sander » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:09 am

You have no idea how good this sounds! Ugh I love it! Why do you have so many great characters?

Fiona is just the kind of girl that Effy would be hanging around with.

This is just what I was looking for.
OOC Player

Postby twufoo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 am

ahhhh excellent. let's chat about this later tonight. i gotta run out and pick up the kids rn XD
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Return to Roleplay Requests