• Administrator

NEED TROUBLESHOOTING?! Click here!

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

NEED TROUBLESHOOTING?! Click here!

Postby Claira » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Sydney Walker's
RP Request

1) What is one plot or relationship you'd love to RP with this character? Anything troubleshooting wise – a reasonable percentage as to why I created this character was to act out the frustrations of a person working in IT – in a comedic way. She knows how to work with computers, phones, tablets (of the mundane and magical variety). So please, bring your – as my clients say – “computer illiterate” characters to her desk and she’ll do her best to resolve your issue. Relationship-wise, I haven’t really thought up of yet so if you have an idea, don’t be afraid to bring it to my attention.

2) What is one part of the character's backstory you'd love to explore through RP? It may be difficult trying to roleplay, but I would like to explore maybe some events in her military career. Maybe during training, maybe something happens on a deployment or her magic acts up, etc.

3) Create an open thread (or roll one up in Accio) and post it in gJoin My Thread, Yo! Explain here what kind of character you'd like to join.

4) Any other optional information about this character:
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Re: NEED TROUBLESHOOTING?! Click here!

Postby twufoo » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 pm

hmmmmmmmmm maybe something with tracey davis? she's a total idiot lol
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Claira » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:59 pm

twufoo wrote:hmmmmmmmmm maybe something with tracey davis? she's a total idiot lol

Hahaha I'd be totally down for this :3
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Postby Sander » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:57 pm

So I can think of two things. Both are with Aleksander

1. He doesn't have the patience for computers. He only had a rotary phone before but, he just got a cell phone. I think he'd just be so fed up with it and all he wants to do is call, damn it! He'd go agro on it.

2. If you want to rp in history re: magic goes awry, he works for AMR so he'd definitely be there. That could work.
OOC Player

Postby Claira » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 am

Sander wrote:So I can think of two things. Both are with Aleksander

1. He doesn't have the patience for computers. He only had a rotary phone before but, he just got a cell phone. I think he'd just be so fed up with it and all he wants to do is call, damn it! He'd go agro on it.

2. If you want to rp in history re: magic goes awry, he works for AMR so he'd definitely be there. That could work.

Ooooh I like both ideas if we do both I say we should do the first so we kind of get an idea of how they act around each other. But I would have to see where she would have been at to make it work for Aleksander to be there. But I would definitely down for an enraged lesson on how to use a cell phone lol
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Postby Sander » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:40 am

That sounds great! im down for that!
OOC Player

Return to Roleplay Requests