• Administrator

Emily is wide eyed and wishes she were not so innocent

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

Emily is wide eyed and wishes she were not so innocent

Postby Tintalle » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Emily Reinborn's
RP Request

1) What is one plot or relationship you'd love to RP with this character?
Emily has never been able to experience a serious romantic relationship so a love triangle would be horrible for her, but hilarious for me *evil cackle*. She is firmly straight, although she has fooled around with a girl or two during her time playing for the Kestrals. She is very flirty so that could get her in trouble, but would never imagine a scenario where she would knowingly cheat or help someone else be unfaithful. Shit happens, though, amirite?

2) What is one part of the character's backstory you'd love to explore through RP?
Emily was very sheltered and protected when she was young so she is far too trusting. She puts on a good front, but really this girl is pretty naive. This got her into trouble during her first season with the Kestrals (1998) where she was seduced in a whirlwind romance by a Voldemort supporter (still at large) trying to create a new identity and escape punishment. The affair was cut very short when the would be Romeo was recognized by Emily's teammate, but the wizard vanished before he could be apprehended. Emily still wonders if the love was real, the wizard had tried to contact her a couple of times since, but is ultimately terrified that he will catch up to her again.

3) Explain here what kind of character you'd like to join:
If any of this appeals to you, please hmu! I want Emily to meet a lot of various characters and develop all kinds of relationships, but I also crave some action! I'd like to build on both of the above and RP with someone I have not yet :)

4) Any other optional information about this character:
Emily is a flier; she loves being up in the sky doing dangerous acrobatics on her broom. She can be incredibly stubborn, which is what lead her to her sport despite her mother's wishes.
OOC Player
Department of Song and Dance
Mistress of Jazz Hands

Re: Emily is wide eyed and wishes she were not so innocent

Postby twufoo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

so it's posssssssible that #2 could be Samson, but it would have to be more of a casual fling? He's more of an unhinged, having sex in the back of the club, sleeping around with basically everybody type. He probably wouldn't have fallen in love very easily.
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Re: Emily is wide eyed and wishes she were not so innocent

Postby Tintalle » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Well, Emily fell in love, but the dude certainly wasn't. He was using her for a place to hide/crash. So, not sure if that helps or not, but yeah...
OOC Player
Department of Song and Dance
Mistress of Jazz Hands

Return to Roleplay Requests