• Administrator

We're all mad here, Evelyn

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

We're all mad here, Evelyn

Postby Tintalle » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 am

Evelyn Miller's
RP Request

1) What is one plot or relationship you'd love to RP with this character?
One?!?! let's say two:
-She needs a bestie. After having St. Mungos as a home since the end of the war she has had little interaction with anyone outside of the hospital until now. She needs someone (male or female) who is kind, but will push her. It will take some patience, but Lyn will open up and when she does... watch out!
-She needs a mentor or parent figure. Possibilities include, but are not limited to: a healer that was assigned to her during her stay in St. Mungos, a MLE agent who handled her case when she was freed from the program, a teacher/tutor who came in to get her through her O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s, a patient who she attached to during her time in hospital. Ideas? Let's plot!

2) What is one part of the character's backstory you'd love to explore through RP?
Her PTSD and Seer triggers are something I would like to explore not necessarily through why they happen, but with her overcoming them; The struggle that her triggers can create with relationships and work.

3) Open thread: Even if your character isn't one that is described above, Meet Evelyn!
Explain here what kind of character you'd like to join:
This is a more serious character for me, so just keep that in mind and I'd like to explore the relationships above, but I'm always down to thread with anyone :)

4) Any other optional information about this character:
Lyn is beginning as a Medical Intern at the On-Site Clinic at the Ministry. She worked as a welcome witch and helped the nurses in the time leading up to her release from St. Mungos. She is very into submerging herself in music of all sorts because it is a way for her to feel free. She is an American and essentially an orphan, but actively works to stay positive thanks to years of therapy and a renewed sense of purpose: help those who have endured trauma like she has. So she has a little bit of a hero complex (not sure if/when that will come up, but relevant).
OOC Player
Department of Song and Dance
Mistress of Jazz Hands

Re: We're all mad here, Evelyn

Postby Sander » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:22 pm

I kinda just want to throw Effy at her! I'll pm you with dets
OOC Player

Return to Roleplay Requests