• Administrator

Oh my God, it's a Rose Request?!

Get started roleplaying here by posting requests for plots, backstory, or character connections.

Oh my God, it's a Rose Request?!

Postby Claira » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:12 am

Rose Fillion's
RP Request

1) What is one plot or relationship you'd love to RP with this character?

I want to work on a just a general slew of relationships because I’m just in a very Rose Fillion mood: some general friendships (friends with benefits, booze buddies, fighting buddies, etc.), work relationships, enemies, etc. I’m not really looking for too many love relationships because she’s got her eyes on one particular Witch Watcher and other than that, she’s not super ideal on finding love again (especially since she believes she had it once and that died back in 1997, and she’s possibly cursed).

2) What is one part of the character's backstory you'd love to explore through RP?

Oooh, good one. I’ll say nothing super past related – I mean, I would be down for some a Second Wizarding War thread or two – she’d basically be like the kool aid man, busting through the walls and fucking up everyone’s days (probably how she acquires some enemies?). Maybe some former Auror times or times with other people while Jen was still alive (anyone in Australia ya'll?)
BUT after recent events, I’d like to work more on her unbeknownst downward spiral (well, unknowing to her because she totally believes she’s fine and okay when really she’s not). Though I’m not looking for her into getting drugs, because she would be turning that down, maybe even more heavy drinking and bad life choices?

3) Create an open thread (or roll one up in Accio) and post it in gJoin My Thread, Yo! Explain here what kind of character you'd like to join.

4) Any other optional information about this character: Uhhhh, she is totally a heavy drinker and she likes hitting things? There's a reason behind that and not the one you think it is~ ;3
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Re: Oh my God, it's a Rose Request?!

Postby twufoo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:21 pm

OMG i love me some rose

Bertrand could use a wild friend to get him out of his boy scout shell a little

Fiona could be a crazy friend person with her and get her in lots of trouble and make terrible decisions together. Fiona is A+ for bad life choices

Lulu could also do the same thing but not quite as crazy as Fiona. Might be more of a standard work friendship thing? IDK

Seth did some sketchy shit in the Second War and was a snatcher, so he could be an enemy.
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Sander » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Who couldn't use some Rose in their lives?

I have Aleksander Noel, who is also a big drinker and now works in the same department as her. Drinking buddies/work buddies could work.

OR there's Effy, and although you don't want Rose into drugs, Effy is super good at making general bad decisions and getting into terrible (read: funny to me) situations and they both lost love, something to bond over.
OOC Player

Postby Tintalle » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Emily and Rose could be drinking buddies, red headed sisters from other misters, or even frenemies? (Em can't be friends with EVERYONE lol) Like, they get mistaken for eachother JUST because of the red hair and because Em was a Quidditch player it got old REAL quick? lol Idk
OOC Player
Department of Song and Dance
Mistress of Jazz Hands

Postby Claira » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Ooooooh you GUYS. I love you so much! I’m going to PM all of you via discord!
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Return to Roleplay Requests