• Administrator

[Finished] EVENT: Law Enforcement Rager

[Finished] EVENT: Law Enforcement Rager

Postby VeNox » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:25 pm

It's Time to Rage

There's been a lot of really intense shit going down lately. It's time to lighten it up! How best to do that? With a PAAAARTAAAY of course. So pay attention ladies and gents:

Alastair Pips has an apartment at the MEWs and had invited some old friends and a group of witch watchers to enjoy a nice kickback, because being a witch watcher is a bitch of a job. Someone decided that they were going to invite a group of other friends and this thing has somehow expanded to be a party for the ENTIRE DEPARTMENT. A freaking MEMO went out about the thing and Alastair isn't exactly a happy camper about it.

SO! If you have a character who works in the Department of Law Enforcement, your character has been invited, and those people might have invited others (AKA pretty much anybody can show up to this party and not be questioned about it).

How it Works:

Have your character arriving at the party in the Master Thread. It's pretty much the central point for all of your characters. From there, if you start a convo (more than saying hey or whatever) with another character, you'll post a link in the master thread splitting off. Anybody is allowed to join those threads! It's basically like walking into and out of conversations at a real party. Anything a character does on their own can be posted in the Master Thread. Basically, I'm trying to keep this from being confusing as shit. :3

Post questions here. I'll try and keep this updated with all the branching threads :3. And I'll make sure some fun stuff goes down. This thing is going to get out of control for sure.

~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Re: Plot: Law Enforcement Rager

Postby VeNox » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Updated.
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Postby twufoo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby VeNox » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Please feel free to join any of these threads! And updated!
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Return to Archived Events/Plotting