[complete] Girl Time at The Stoat

Oracle Mall is located on the ground floor and serves as the Ministry's front to the Muggle World. The mall includes a department store, food court, and various shops

Re: Girl Time at The Stoat

Postby Olive Huntridge » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Her eyes narrowed, was it? "It sounds so stupid saying it out loud, but yeah. I guess it is."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Accidents and Catastrophes
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm

"Merlin's beard, Olive!" Juliet laughed and pushed her arm lightly. "Transfer! Come join me at work! That's, er, that's an order, pet!" Finally feeling the effects of the drink, Juliet flagged down the bartender, pointed out a glowing pink drink in a glass shaped like a dick, and proclaimed, "Hi! We'll have two of those please thanks!"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Her lips formed an embarrassed smile. "Okay. If you command it, then I will." She was suddenly really excited and that feeling only grew when Juliet ordered. "Fuck yes! I don't know what that is, but I want it."
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm

"Right? It looks amazing." A giggle feathered through Juliet's voice as she grinned around the straw at the tip of the penis and took a sip.

It actually did taste delicious! At least at first. It was like strawberries and cream, but then as the flavor wore off there was the faint aftertaste of actual penis.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15 am

The drink looked even more comical to Olive in her two cuffed hands. She laughed as she fit her lips around the straw. Sipping just a moment after Juliet, her satisfied "mmm" turned into a very skeptical "mmm" as the flavor changed. Her tongue smacked at the taste and she looked at Juliet. "Oh. Well that's unique." A snort of giggles broke through.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Juliet had a similar reaction, her pleasantly dreamy face morphing slowly into a vaguely disturbed expression. There was an uncomfortable silence, and then she said, "...where do you think they get the flavoring for that?"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:32 am

Her nose wrinkled. "I couldn't begin to guess, but it tastes authentic." She smirked, "I just hope Bertie Bott never finds out. For the children's sake."
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 am

"That would be training them early." The thought was appalling, and her face pulled taut. Then feeling inexplicably drawn to the flavor, she took another sip of her drink, which unknown to her had a mild aphrodisiac that, although it couldn't significantly modify behavior, it did increase blood flow to certain areas.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 am

Olive watched her take a second sip and giggled. "Ah, what the hell," she too dove back in for another taste, both hands on the glowing penis. After letting it roll around in her mouth she swallowed. "Gah, that's so weird."
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:08 pm

"I... I think I'm getting used to it." Juliet's nose crinkled and she took another sip. Then a long pull of her drink.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Her teeth were vibrant as she laughed at Juliet. A gimp with a horse tail galloped by and Olive's eyes followed him. There was a sudden ache between her thighs and her expression dropped. She wasn't typically into gimp or horse play and she wore an intrigued look. While she took another sip and she wondered if her tastes were changing.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Juliet had been unable to resist checking out the gimp as well and after he left Juliet's eyes met Olive's in a brief moment of shared guilt. She laughed, her cheeks glowing. "He, erm... Well, he looked rather fit, at least."
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:50 am

Olive giggled like a teenager checking out boys and guiltily drank some more penis juice. After swallowing, "I might actually like this. How am I supposed to feel about that?!" She laughed again.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:00 pm

"Embrace it? God! It's like they put something in this!" she tittered, not realizing that was exactly what had happened. Unintentionally suggestive, her lips parted and hovered against the straw, tracing its tip over them before she took another pull.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Olive's eyes widened and her mouth fell open at Juliet's gesture. "Oh my god. Jules, that was so sexy." Her voice was more "you-go-girl!" than aroused and she laughed loudly. Her long locks were thrown over her shoulder, wafting a faint smell of roses in Juliet's direction, as she leaned in for another sip.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:47 am

"What? No--." Laughing, Juliet covered her face, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "I swear, there's literally no other way to drink from a straw!"

With a self-conscious tic in her movements, she lowered her mouth on it and did it again. >.>
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:13 am

Both cuffed hands came up to her face as she tried to cover the laugh. Working to control her giggles, "I - No, you're right. The only way." She didn't wan't Juliet to be alone in sucking sexually from a penis drink, so in an act of solidarity, she removed the straw on her own drink. "I guess then the only option is to go straw-less." With a wily glance she held the large penis in both hand, put her mouth around the hole at the top, and tipped it back.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Olive would soon discover that the bottle had a small vent hidden under the glans, which meant she could fully encase the hole at the top and chug it down if she wanted.

Juliet covered her mouth and smothered down a bout of embarrassed laughter as she watched Olive down her drink, her cheeks turning bright red. The more experienced bar goers around them shot her a few mildly judgmental looks. When Olive finished, she choked out, "Oh my god... I have to try that..." Juliet leaned in towards the head, stopped, and laughed. "Merlin! I don't know if I can do this without it coming out my nose!"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Olive Huntridge » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:21 pm

Oh she wanted to chug. Her head spun rapidly when she finally came up for air. She felt like she wanted to rub up on the nearest guy, but she hardly had time to look for one before Juliet leaned in. Olive laughed without restraint. "Well you know what they say, 'spitters are quitters, and . . . nosers are posers?" Her smile was wide and she placed both cuffed hands on Juliet's thigh, "Go on, I believe it youu!"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad
BIRTHDAY
2/11/1983
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'9"
PLAYER | Mac

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 am

"Well, here goes nothing" Holding back titters of laughter, Juliet turned her glass balls-up and chugged down her drink. She didn't make it all the way through when she barely managed to stop herself from spraying it all out on a beefy, dark-skinned man in a leather harness and a magnificent horse hair butt plug that was strutting by them. As she burst into gales of laughter, he flashed her a charming smile and offered to buy the girls another round of drinks.

The rest of the time there was spent flirty, uncomfortably horny, and though Juliet gave the man her phone number, they ultimately went home alone that night.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo