• Administrator

[complete] Bewitched

Worker housing for Ministry employees.

Re: Bewitched

Postby Rue Audley » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:41 pm

She was starting to get into it now, and she was striking every pose she could think of that she'd ever seen in a magazine... including a few that involved grabbing her newfound junk.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:47 pm

"Brilliant! You're an animal," he laughed, eagerly snapping away photo after photo. After he had taken a batch of photos, he lowered the camera and said, "I think we're got a pretty good collection now."

He took another hit from the joint and offered it to her.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:38 pm

She took the joint with a grin that she would have wanted to slap off of her own face if she'd seen it.

"I think it's these boxers, they're making me feel positively savage." She said with an exaggeration of Conall's Scottish brogue, then hit the joint and passed it back. "So, let's talk about your virtual harem, shall we?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:02 am

"Well, I've got the girls from the clinic, so Millie and Maya...." Heading back to his closet to put the camera away, he chuckled and went on. "And from your year-ish in Hogwarts, I've got Hermione, Ginny, one of the Patels... oh, and I may have gotten one of your hairs too, or it could be Arty's."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:53 am

Oh man, having it be someone she knew, like Millie or Hermione seemed kind of weird, but the idea of doing with herself was a little narcissistic for her taste. Arty, though...

"Hmm, I'd say Arty, but I don't know if I want to run the risk of it being myself... and how did you get those, anyway?" She asked. She wondered if she should be mad, but at the moment she just found the idea of Shazad polyjuiced as her really funny.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 am

"At the dinner party when we were all on the couch, I saw one laying around but I couldn't tell whose it was. You can take a look at it if you want," he said, heading over to his trunk where his collection was hidden. Then, glancing over at her package, he added with a snort, "You can take those things off by the way. They look pretty tight."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 pm

"As long as it's not Cade's," she said with a little shudder. She quickly stripped out of the shorts, shedding a few more sparkles along the way. "Let me see, I can tell if it's Arty's or mine," she added, then paused. "Although, I don't know, maybe that's weird. Do you have anyone I don't know?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:54 am

He sorted through the multiple boxes in his trunk until he found one that contained a large collection of dime bags, that were organized into separate compartments within the box. Each contained a strand or two of hair and each was labeled in a squiggly cipher that might've been derived from Arabic.

"Hmmm, Charlotte Jo Evans or Paisley Crow? I'm not sure if you've met either of them. Ooh or I've got some Death Eaters in here, Lilith Cinder or Sloane Flannery? Oh wait--," he glanced askance at her, which meant he got an eyeful of cocksparkles before his gaze flicked up to her face, "--I guess you've seen them before."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:12 am

Maybe this was weird, but she kind of liked the idea of fucking the chick that had broken her nose.

"Sloane Flannery," she said, telling herself that it could be kind of therapeutic as well as satisfying her curiosity.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:23 pm

"Alright, Sloane it is. Into older women, eh?" He snorted softly and slipped one of the hairs out of her bag. A tilted smile on his lips, he closed up his library, replaced the ward on it, and tucked it back into the trunk. A little more digging in the trunk produced a collection of blank polyjuice potions, ready for the final ingredient. He picked one, mixed the hair into it with a vibrant poof of smoke, and closed everything up.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 pm

"Not usually," she laughed, though she hadn't really thought about it much. Her interest in other women was mostly limited to Arty, in any case. "I owe Sloane Flannery, but don't worry, I'm not going to break your nose." Nodding toward all of the stuff in that trunk, she added, "Why d'you have all that stuff anyway? Work?" Would she have ended up with a trunk of her own one day, if she'd stayed in the witch watchers? She had to admit that being someone else was damned appealing sometimes.

Well, someone else that wasn't Conall.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:45 pm

"Work and extra-curriculars. I like to be prepared for anything," he answered with aplomb. A grin taking over his face, he waggled the vial at her and asked, "Does this mean things might get a little rough in here?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:48 pm

"You are the most prepared-for-anything person I've ever met," she allowed. At his question, she raised an eyebrow. "Are you into that ... I mean, from the other side of it?" She paused. "Not that I have a clue what I'm doing right now." As usual, really.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:01 pm

"I'm adaptable," he laughed and downed the vial. His expression furrowed and steeled against the discomfort of the transformation, his frame shrinking slightly and molding to the new form. When it was over, he primped his hair and grinned, "Well? How do I look?"

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Like she wanted to break his nose.

"Wow, that's pretty impressive," she said. It was weird enough being a guy, but seeing Shazad as Sloane was a bit disconcerting, at least, for the first few moments. A smile spread across her face (and she could practically feel Conall's stupid dimples). "Have you done this before? I mean, as a woman?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:22 pm

"What do you think?" He grinned lopsidedly at her and placed two fingertips in the middle of her chest, just above her heart, and pushed lightly to guide her backwards towards the bed.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:36 pm

"You are full of surprises, and yet ... not," she laughed, allowing him to guide her backward. When her legs hit the bed, she let herself fall back to sit down, slipping a hand up Shazad's leg curiously.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:09 pm

"If sex is a playground, most people are stuck on the monkey bars." He stood before her and looked at her with a hooded gaze and a lopsided grin. Though he was shorter and slighter in this form, his stature had not diminished, and he nudged her knees apart with his legs as he unbuttoned his fly and pushed his trousers down his legs.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:18 pm

"And where are we?" She asked, her mouth dry as she moved her legs apart and then reached out to help pull his pants down, her fingertips trailing across the softness of his skin. She shifted a little as she felt herself stiffening again, arousal thick in her blood, a feeling she recognized in any body.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Shazad Athari » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:30 pm

"We might be venturing onto the seesaw now," he chuckled, crossing his arms over his hips to smoothly strip off his shirt. Sloane was a mix of hard edges and soft curves underneath. Her frame strong and athletic, marred with wicked scars that only accentuated the pout of her breasts. He was wearing only his boxers now, black and boyish on his hips.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo