• Administrator

[complete] How to Make Friends

Worker housing for Ministry employees.

Re: How to Make Friends

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:08 am

He laughed. "Yeah, this isn't exactly a gentle sunrise and a cup of herbal tea though, is it?" Judas examined the remains of the pan and shook his head, deciding to just replace it rather than trying to salvage it, and pitched it into the garbage.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:15 pm

"No, I suppose not." She breathed a fragile laugh. "Tell you what, breakfast, and next time you wake me up with a basketful of cute puppies, and we'll call it even."

With a sweep of her arms, she slung on her coat and was ready to go.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Accidents and Catastrophes
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:54 am

Judas took a minute to fix his burned-off eyebrows and perform a quick healing charm on his reddened face so he didn't look so much like a farmer, and slung on a coat. "Gosh, you don't want much, do you?" he laughed, flinging some powder into the fireplace and taking them whirling out to Diagon Alley.

"Hmm, what do you feel like? WaffleWizard, pub breakfast orrr that little muggle cafe on the other side?" The Drawing Room did amazing baked goods and hipster coffee and was constantly patronised by wizards looking for something better than magical food.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Juliet's gaze ticked over to Judas and a smirk twisted the corner of her lips. Like he even had to ask. The Drawing Room, duh.

Some time later, it was with a happy and exhausted sigh that Juliet sank into her chair, a slice of cake of a mug of hipster coffee on the table in front of her. Looking over the cafe with a pensive smile, she said, "You know, I grew up in a bakery. Or, my family owned one, I should say."
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:26 pm

He was cutting up a colossal cheese and bacon croissant into more manageable pieces. "Really? You must be a connoisseur then," he laughed, pausing to sip his tea. "Is that where you learned all your skills?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 am

"Yeah, but I wasn't... I wasn't much of a baker, at least not compared to the rest of my family. I spent most my time cleaning and helping customers." Her fork trembled on a nervous huff, and she took a bite of cake.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:46 pm

"Still, as far as family businesses go, it beats out most," he said optimistically. "So how did you decide on the AMR Squad? Just looking for something completely different?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 am

"I dunno... sort of an accident, I guess. I was always good at fixing things." She shrugged. "What about you? Is patrol what you set out for?"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 am

“I’m not sure many people actually set out to be patrol,” he said wryly. “It tends to be the place you just…end up for one reason or another. I used to be a hitwizard.” Judas popped a bite of croissant in his mouth.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 pm

"What happened?" Her gaze tilted inquisitively at him, hovering over her plate.
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:49 pm

“Mmph,” he chewed quickly and swallowed, fidgeting with his fork. “After the war and…my brother, and everything, I just…I dunno – wasn’t right,” Judas shrugged. He didn’t look uncomfortable – at least, not more so than he normally did. “My first mission back after the liberation, I froze up, got put on psych suspension. And that was that.”
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:03 pm

She nodded as she listened. "Do you like patrol, though? Or do you miss it, I guess?"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Morgan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 pm

A Wild Poltergeist Appears!

#TrollfaceMcGee

Trollface McGee appeared above them with a loud laugh. A wild wind whipped through the room, circling Juliet then Judas. Several objects around the room were knocked over, and their plates fell to floor with a crash. The poltergeist mockingly tapped them both on the head, before disappearing with a pop. He had miracously, albeit annoyingly, swapped their bodies. Juliet was now in Judas' body, and vice versa.

OOC Player
Magical Law Enforcement
Fun Police

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:12 am

Judas had paused with a mouthful of croissant halfway to his lips, and frozen there as his soul was forcibly yanked out of his body and into Juliet’s. The sensation, combined with the wild wind that startled the muggles around them – who, fortunately, couldn’t hear the laughter of the poltergeist – and the tiny inner voice that bemoaned the loss of his precious breakfast, left him inert for a long moment.

In Juliet’s body, feeling the wrongness of it, his eyes went huge, and he made a noise that sounded like hurk.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Stunned, Juliet felt her face, gingerly patting her man hands against the strange, rectilinear angles of it, her eyes growing larger and larger. Which in Judas' head, just made them look beadier and beadier. Panic welled up through her, and without thinking she patted down her chest. Pecs! And then her crotch.

Balls. D:
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:16 am

Juliet's own eyes watched her molest his body, and when she got to the crotch, Judas' shock broke long enough for him to raise an eyebrow and clear his throat.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:17 pm

"Omigod!" She slapped her hands to her face in mortification and squeaked, "Sorry!"
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:52 am

Taking his cue on what not to do, he clasped his hands and rested them safely on one knee in a pose he hoped didn’t make him look too artificial. Although, compared to his own body, very little could look more artificial than that. “It’s fine – just…it’s not a great idea to do that in public,” Judas advised in a quiet tone, which was higher and more unruly than he was used to, but nowhere near as horrifying as listening to his own voice express Juliet’s embarrassment. He took a deep breath, his eyes flicking downwards when his chest kept rising, and…rising…before he quickly averted his gaze back to his own face.

“Ah…does the AMR have any guidance on poltergeist-induced hexes?” he wondered. “Like how long they typically take to wear off?”
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Juliet Rosebloom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 am

Juliet, on the other hand, was staring at her own boobs, suddenly realizing how the shirt she had been wearing gave a more generous view of her cleavage than she had thought for tall people. His question snapped her out it though.

"Uh... poltergeists are trickier." Glance at boobs. "It usually wears off within a couple hours, sometimes much less. If regular counter spells won't work against it, which they probably won't here, there's a special hex breaker can use."
Ministry of Magic
AMR Squad Member
BIRTHDAY
1/ 1/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Judas Grimsbane » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:00 am

Self-conscious at the way she kept looking at him, Judas crossed his arms. Which just gave him an even more prominent cleavage than before.

“Right…well, I mean, maybe we should go to the Ministry or – home, at least,” he laughed. “I don’t know how well coordinated we’re going to be like this."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Patrol Officer
BIRTHDAY
12/10/1975
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Metamorphmagus
HEIGHT
6'1"
PLAYER | Belle