• Administrator

[Finished] EVENT: Stupid Cupids

[Finished] EVENT: Stupid Cupids

Postby VeNox » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:01 am

Stupid Cupids

Image Image

Quite recently, the Erosi twins were brought into custody at the Ministry of Magic for illegally using the powerful love potion known as Amortentia on muggles in a small muggle village in Dorset. The two, obsessed with what is generally known to be the strongest power in the universe, love, claim that they are doing a public service by helping people realize where their heart truly belongs. In other words, they think they are modern day cupids.

With the keen and seemingly magical power of insight, the Erosi siblings seem to know things about individuals that aren't necessarily obvious on a daily basis, such as sexual orientation, and physical and emotional attraction to other people. In the village in Dorset, the siblings observed the behaviors and patterns of the town's inhabitants and used the potion, via magical blow-dart, to magically nudge people towards one another. While they might be a little unstable, their intentions are good.

The Plot:

12:01am on February 14th, the Erosi twins miraculously escape custody and break into the Love Room in the Department of Mysteries. With a large supply of Amortentia and a couple of jerry-rigged dart guns, they have decided to have one last hurrah by invoking love within the Ministry and the surrounding areas. Since the two are on the run and rushed for time, their love potion darts only last for a few hours at most, and mismatches of people who aren't compatable are bound to happen.

How Does It Work?

1. Decide which character(s) you would like to participate in the plot. Remember that the characters need to have a way to either be in the Ministry of Magic, or at the mall surrounding the Ministry of Magic.
    2. PM me (VeNox) with the following information: sexual preference OR OPTIONAL: characters you prefer your character to be matched with.
    3. I will try to find a suitable match for your character. Please note that your character may not be matched with their first choice or in rare cases matched at all. I will do my best!
    4. I will set up a thread allowing the two selected characters to get in the general vicinity of one another. And then they will be infected with the Amortentia darts.

Other Information:

* Since the Eroisi twins haven't had time to really study the behaviors and habits of people they infect at the Ministry, their instincts might be wrong. Please note that matchups DO NOT entitle any kind of OTP contract, or that the characters have to pursue any kind of relationship.
    * Obviously, having a bunch of their workers in love for a few hours out of their work day is generally not conducive to a good work environment. That being said, "Love Wranglers", or the people trying to track down the siblings might randomly arrive in threads to cart infected individuals off to the healers to get things sorted. Please contact me via PM as well if you'd like the "Love Wranglers" to show up in your thread.
    * What does the Amortentia Potion do to your character? Amortentia is the most powerful Love Potion in existence. It causes a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker.The effects of the potion on a person are described to be near instantaneous; with the person who drank the potion appearing "pale and sickly" and becoming obsessed with the object of their affections, speaking of them as though "hit by a ray of purest sunlight" and becoming excited or dangerously unstable towards others. In this plot, it will only last a maximum of FOUR HOURS.

Rewards:

COMING SOON

#StupidCupids #Valentines2002
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Re: Plot: Stupid Cupids

Postby VeNox » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:13 pm

UPDATE: So far we have only FOUR players signed up to participate in this plot. FOUR?! You know you want your characters all up in this shenanigans. :3

Keep the PMs coming!
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Postby VeNox » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:35 pm

UPDATE:

ROUND ONE INFECTIONS HAVE GONE LIVE!!!

Don't worry if you didn't get to me yet! This plot will be up for a few more weeks. I'll be doing round two sometime next weekend, so if you find you want more characters in on the shenanigans, let me know via PM! Enjoy!
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Postby VeNox » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:06 am

LAST CHANCE!!!

If anyone is still interested in throwing characters in, this is the last chance before this plot closes! :D
~*~*~ The Vortex ~*~*~
OOC Moderator
The Lost Master
Department of Giggles
Giggler

Return to Archived Events/Plotting