• Administrator

[complete] Playing With Fire

Real Wizarding Life Forum RP... play all your favorite real people!

[complete] Playing With Fire

Postby Lily Flannery » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:55 am

Alexis Scarlett Silkfire

Alexis nibbled lightly on her full lips as her sparkling green eyes watched the arrow spin through the numbers on the lift, and she absently stroked the crimson waves of silk that framed her face. The lead auror had practically begged her to join to help whip all the other aurors into shape, and today was her first day, so she had dressed to impress-- in a sleek pencil skirt with a slit up the back, hot red pumps, and a blouse buttoned down just enough to tease a tiny bit of her ample cleavage.

She felt a little nervous about her first day, but she took a deep breath and reminded herself how much she had accomplished. Saving Harry Potter's life during the Battle of Hogwarts, tracking out tons of Death Eaters as a vigilante assassin in the Second War, and on and on. Those aurors needed her.

Finally the lift coasted to a stop. The double doors opened with a celebratory ding to announce her presence. Her lips curved to a sphinxish smile, and she stepped off the lift and immediately ran into someone.

"Oops." Alexis laughed softly, a sound like tinkling bells, and smoothed back her fiery curls. "Excuse me."

(¯`·._.·Do you dare touch the fire inside?·._.·´¯)

Lily grinned as she submitted her post. Surely, a male character would see how hot her character was and join the thread! :3
Diagon Alley
Lily's Leather and Lace Boutique
Owner
BIRTHDAY
28/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Part-Veela
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Re: Playing With Fire

Postby Rue Audley » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:58 am

Alexis Nightshade

Alexis hadn't been an auror witch watcher for long, but she was already one of the best operatives that the Ministry had ever had. She had just finished a long assignment undercover that had ended with her assassinating one of the most dangerous death eaters since Voldemort, and it was her first day back at work. She was wearing a tight-fitting purple dress that set off her hair and hugged her curves just right and heels so long it was a surprise that she could even walk in them. Not only could she walk in them, she could fight in them too, but hopefully it wouldn't come to that here in the office.

"Oh, it's okay," she said, her smile lighting up the room as she surveyed the newcomer with her ice blue orbs. "Are you all right?" Her voice was as silky soft as her hair as she reached out to steady the other woman.

~*~*~Without the Dark, We'd Never See the Stars~*~*~
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Lily Flannery » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:08 am

Lily's eye twitched as she stared down at the response in her p-book.

Merlin, this character was like a cheap knock-off version of her own >:c

Alexis Scarlett Silkfire

"I'm fine, nothing I can't handle. I did beat Voldemort in a duel, after all!" Alexis laughed in a silky, musical voice that hinted at her part-Veela ancestry. Golden flecks sparkled inside her brilliant green eyes, which happened whenever she was amused thanks to a trace of metamorphmagus blood as well. Her ruby lips curved to a charming smile, and she asked, "How about you?"

Diagon Alley
Owner
BIRTHDAY
28/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Part-Veela
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Alexis Nightshade

"Before or after Harry Potter got to him?" Alexis asked, one flawless eyebrow raised. Her skin sparkled as if she were a vampire a thousand diamonds shimmered just beneath the surface as her lips tipped up into a smile. "Anyway, I'm fine," she said. "Do you work here?" She asked, as she didn't think she'd seen her around before. Perhaps she was in the secretarial pool? Usually men were fawning all over her to bring her her morning coffee, but she wasn't above asking one of the secretaries to do it.

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Lily Flannery » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Alexis Scarlett Silkfire

"Before--I softened him up before I let Potter deliver the coup de grace, but I guess you wouldn't know unless you were there." Alexis laughed softly, mirth glittering in her shimmering green eyes.

Alexis wasn't at all surprised that she was being underestimated. After all, most women were either beautiful or talented, but rarely both. Judging by the other woman's appearance--like the fact that purple, usually a universally flattering color, somehow made her skin look washed out like a vampire covered in baby powder--she was probably on the more "talented" side of the spectrum. The type of woman who couldn't conceive of anyone being both stunningly gorgeous and jaw-droppingly talented. These women usually attracted a small group of desperate, low quality men trying to buy their favor with cheap gifts like coffees or dates at fast food restaurants. It was sad, but so very common, and Alexis didn't hold it against her.

Smiling benevolently, Alexis explained, "They practically begged me to come work here to help fix the problems in the Auror Office, but who knows? With the state of MLE, maybe they'll need my help in the other offices as well. What about you? You seem like you know how to handle yourself, so probably work on this floor, right?"

Diagon Alley
Owner
BIRTHDAY
28/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Part-Veela
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:24 am

Alexis Nightshade

Alexis had encountered this type before. Women who bragged about things that everyone had done as if it somehow made them special. Alexis herself preferred to work behind the scenes, doing things that might not be as sensational or make the news but were far more important in the long run.

"No, I was with a special team taking care of the giant reinforcements Voldemort had sent for. I shudder to imagine how quickly the fight would have been over had they arrived at Hogwarts."

Good for her for helping fight with the teenagers though, that was nice of her. As for the state of the MLE, Alexis had no idea what the other woman could be talking about - aside from the Auror division the rest of them were doing just fine.

"I do," she affirmed, twisting a bit of lavender hair around one perfectly manicured finger, "though I'm not sure there's anyone that can turn around the aurors. I give you credit for trying, however."

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Lily Flannery » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:49 am

Alexis Scarlett Silkfire

Alexis smirked at her comment about how much worse things might've been if the giants had been at Hogwarts, but when the girl said she couldn't imagine anyone turning around the aurors, her smile became sympathetic. Of course. She often forgot that not everyone was as talented as her. It was one of her flaws, but she was working on being more understanding about it.

"Don't worry about me, hun. I can take care of myself," Alexis said sweetly and gave her a wink. "So, which office do you work for? I don't think I caught that."

Diagon Alley
Owner
BIRTHDAY
28/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Part-Veela
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:18 am

Alexis Nightshade

"Witch Watcher," she said, a hint of pride in the silken tones of her voice. "I've been with the department for several years now." She was actually quite decorated, but it was the worst sort of bragging to simply point that out, so she let it go for now. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of me."

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Lily Flannery » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Alexis Scarlett Silkfire

"Well, no. You never mentioned your name, hun," she answered in an even silkier voice thanks to her partial Veela ancestry and flashed a charming smile.

Diagon Alley
Owner
BIRTHDAY
28/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Part-Veela
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Rue Audley » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 am

Alexis Nightshade

"Oh, didn't I?" She asked. "Alexis Nightshade, at your service."

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
3/10/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus
HEIGHT
5' 7"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Lily Flannery » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:49 pm

GOD.

This other Alexis was SO LAME AND UNORIGINAL >:C

Ugh, and all the actual men on this board were gay. What was even the point?

After some time pouting, Lily decided to fix the problem herself.

Alexis Scarlett Silkfire

"Hmm, no, I'm sorry. I've can't say I've ever heard of you." Alexis shrugged sympathetically, her smile like silk. She was about to introduce herself when the flash of a camera interrupted them.

"I told you it's her! The real Alexis--you know, Alexis Silkfire?" a young but attractive blonde man with a camera told his friend. His friend was the very definition of masculinity, tall dark and handsome, with chiseled features, broad shoulders, and a swagger to his walk. Both of them stared eagerly at the redhead.

"Damn, dude, you've got no chill," the dark one replied. With a charming smile, he ignored the purple-haired witch water and winked at Alexis, "How'd you like a special tour of the office? We're always down to show a pretty mamacita around."

"Why not?" Alexis laughed, a bit embarrassed by the attention, but it's not like she could help it, and at least on the surface this man seemed to fit her ridiculously high standards. Slipping her arm around his, she told the other Alexis apologetically, "Sorry hun, but I've got to run."

Diagon Alley
Owner
BIRTHDAY
28/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Part-Veela
MAGIC STATUS
Seer
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo